10750 Laurel Avenue
Bloomington, CA 92316
- Compare with other schools in Bloomington
- Compare with nearby schools
- School Type: High Schools (Public)
- District: Colton Joint Unified
- Grades: 9-12
2016 CAASPP Test Score Details:
|Grade||Test Type||Mean Score||Exceeded|
- Asterisk "*" indicates scores are not available (too few) 'none'
SAT Test Results:
|Average Reading Score||494|
|Average Math Score||494|
|Percent Tested||58.8% (288 out of 490 seniors)|
|Hispanic or Latino||89.91%|
|American Indian or Alaska Native||0.32%|
|Two or More Races||0.09%|
Bloomington High rank: 4 in Bloomington
Ruth O. Harris Middle rank: 3 in Bloomington
Sycamore Hills Elementary rank: 6 in Fontana
Walter Zimmerman Elementary rank: 4 in Bloomington
Mary B. Lewis Elementary rank: 2 in Bloomington
Michael D'Arcy Elementary rank: 4 in Fontana
Crestmore Elementary rank: 6 in Bloomington
Gerald A. Smith Elementary rank: 4 in Bloomington
Ruth Grimes Elementary rank: 6 in Bloomington
Continuation Citrus High rank: 1 in Fontana
Palmetto Elementary rank: 3 in Fontana
Fontana Adult rank: none in Fontana
Maple Elementary rank: 4 in Fontana
Jurupa Hills High rank: 6 in Fontana
Cypress Elementary rank: 2 in Fontana
Joe Baca rank: 3 in Bloomington
Dolores Huerta International Academy rank: none in Fontana
Harry S. Truman Middle rank: 1 in Fontana
Randall Pepper Elementary rank: 1 in Fontana
Samuel W. Simpson Elementary rank: 5 in Rialto
South Tamarind Elementary rank: 2 in Fontana
Fontana High rank: 4 in Fontana
Jurupa Vista Elementary rank: 3 in Fontana
Milor Continuation High rank: 1 in Rialto
Zupanic High rank: 4 in Rialto
Date Elementary rank: 2 in Fontana
Rialto Middle rank: 2 in Rialto
Poplar Elementary rank: 5 in Fontana
Citrus Elementary rank: 3 in Fontana
Ted Porter Elementary rank: 3 in Fontana
- California School Ratings (CSR) computes percentiles in this way:
- For a given grade level, all Math scores are put into an ordered list and a percentile is calculated for each score, based its position in the list.
- For a given grade level, all English scores are put into an ordered list and a percentile is calculated for each score, based its position in the list.
- Math and English percentiles from (a & b above) are weighted, based on the number of students who completed each type of test, to create a combined Math+English weighted percentile for each school.
- The combined Math+English weighted percentiles are put into an ordered list for the particular type of school (elementary/middle/high school/K-12) and a percentile-within-the-school-type is calculated.
- How percentiles work: the school percentile is a number between 0 and 100 that reflects the percentage of schools of the same type (elementary/middle/high school/K-12) in California that have an equal or lower combined Math+English weighted percentile (from 1-c above). For example, a school in the 70th percentile would have a combined weighted percentile that was equal to or better than 70% of the other schools of the same type.
- The CSR Rank is determined by a school's percentile in comparison to other schools of the same type in California (from 1-d above). (1 is the worst, 10 is the best). Schools in the 90th percentile and above have rank 10, 80%-89.999% rank 9 and so on. A similar number of schools occupy each rank. * This rank is derived from data in the 2016 California Assessment of Student Performance and Progress (CAASPP).
- Alternative Schools receive percentiles, but are not ranked
- More information: 2016 CAASPP Paper-based Test Results