Morgan Kincaid Preparatory
13257 Mesa Linda Avenue
Victorville, CA 92392
- Compare with other schools in Victorville
- Compare with nearby schools
- School Type: Elementary Schools (Public)
- District: Adelanto Elementary
- Website: www.aesd.net
- Grades: K-5
2016 CAASPP Test Score Details:
|Grade||Test Type||Mean Score||Exceeded|
- Asterisk "*" indicates scores are not available (too few) 'none'
|Hispanic or Latino||58.15%|
|Two or More Races||3.99%|
Kindergarten Immunization Information:
(2014-15 School Year)
(2014-15 School Year)
- Up-to-date Immunizations: 85% (141)
- Conditional admission: 13% (22) 6
- Medical exemptions: 0% (0)
- Personal Belief exemptions: 1% (2)
- Religious Belief exemptions: 1% (2)
Adelanto Charter Academy rank: none in Victorville
Adelanto Elementary rank: 1 in Adelanto
Alta Vista Public rank: 2 in Hesperia
Columbia Middle rank: 1 in Adelanto
Desert Trails Preparatory Academy rank: 3 in Adelanto
Donald F. Bradach Elementary rank: 1 in Adelanto
Eagle Ranch Elementary rank: 1 in Adelanto
El Mirage rank: 1 in Adelanto
George Visual and Performing Arts Magnet and Middle rank: 5 in Adelanto
Gus Franklin Jr. School rank: 5 in Victorville
Harold H. Bender Elementary rank: none in Adelanto
Harold H. George Visual & Perf. ArtsElementary rank: none in Victorville
Harry R. Sheppard Middle rank: none in Victorville
Melva Davis Academy of Excellence rank: none in Victorville
Mesa Linda Middle rank: 1 in Victorville
Morgan Kincaid Preparatory rank: 4 in Victorville
Taylion High Desert Academy/Adelanto rank: 2 in Adelanto
Theodore Vick Elementary rank: 1 in Adelanto
Victoria Magathan Elementary rank: 3 in Adelanto
West Creek Elementary rank: 1 in Victorville
Westside Park Elementary rank: 1 in Adelanto
- California School Ratings (CSR) computes percentiles in this way:
- For a given grade level, all Math scores are put into an ordered list and a percentile is calculated for each score, based its position in the list.
- For a given grade level, all English scores are put into an ordered list and a percentile is calculated for each score, based its position in the list.
- Math and English percentiles from (a & b above) are weighted, based on the number of students who completed each type of test, to create a combined Math+English weighted percentile for each school.
- The combined Math+English weighted percentiles are put into an ordered list for the particular type of school (elementary/middle/high school/K-12) and a percentile-within-the-school-type is calculated.
- How percentiles work: the school percentile is a number between 0 and 100 that reflects the percentage of schools of the same type (elementary/middle/high school/K-12) in California that have an equal or lower combined Math+English weighted percentile (from 1-c above). For example, a school in the 70th percentile would have a combined weighted percentile that was equal to or better than 70% of the other schools of the same type.
- The CSR Rank is determined by a school's percentile in comparison to other schools of the same type in California (from 1-d above). (1 is the worst, 10 is the best). Schools in the 90th percentile and above have rank 10, 80%-89.999% rank 9 and so on. A similar number of schools occupy each rank. * This rank is derived from data in the 2016 California Assessment of Student Performance and Progress (CAASPP).
- Alternative Schools receive percentiles, but are not ranked
- More information: 2016 CAASPP Paper-based Test Results