Science & Technology Academy at Knights Landing
9544 Mill Street
Knights Landing, CA 95645
- Compare with other schools in Knights Landing
- Compare with nearby schools
- School Type: Elementary Schools (Public) (Charter, not direct funded)
- District: Woodland Joint Unified
- Website: www.sci-tech.wjusd.org
- Grades: K-6
2016 CAASPP Test Score Details:
|Grade||Test Type||Mean Score||Exceeded|
- Asterisk "*" indicates scores are not available (too few) 'none'
|Hispanic or Latino||47.1%|
|Two or More Races||2.17%|
|American Indian or Alaska Native||0.72%|
Kindergarten Immunization Information:
(2014-15 School Year)
(2014-15 School Year)
- Up-to-date Immunizations: 93% (28)
- Conditional admission: 0% (0) 6
- Medical exemptions: 0% (0)
- Personal Belief exemptions: 7% (2)
- Religious Belief exemptions: 3% (1)
Beamer Elementary rank: 5 in Woodland
Continuation Cache Creek High rank: 1 in Yolo
Cacheville Elementary rank: none in Yolo
Dingle Elementary rank: 2 in Woodland
Douglass Middle rank: 5 in Woodland
Freeman Elementary rank: 4 in Woodland
Gibson Elementary rank: 3 in Woodland
Grafton Elementary rank: none in Knights Landing
Laugenour Elementary rank: none in Woodland
Lee Middle rank: 4 in Woodland
Middle Grades Community Day rank: none in Woodland
Pioneer High rank: 8 in Woodland
Plainfield Elementary rank: 6 in Woodland
Ramon S. Tafoya Elementary rank: 5 in Woodland
Rhoda Maxwell Elementary rank: 4 in Woodland
Science & Technology Academy at Knights Landing rank: 6 in Knights Landing
T. L. Whitehead Elementary rank: 5 in Woodland
Willow Spring Elementary rank: none in Woodland
Woodland Adult Education rank: none in Woodland
Woodland Community Day rank: none in Woodland
Woodland Jt. Unified Alter. Educ. rank: none in Woodland
Woodland Prairie Elementary rank: 3 in Woodland
Woodland Senior High rank: 5 in Woodland
Zamora Elementary rank: 8 in Woodland
- California School Ratings (CSR) computes percentiles in this way:
- For a given grade level, all Math scores are put into an ordered list and a percentile is calculated for each score, based its position in the list.
- For a given grade level, all English scores are put into an ordered list and a percentile is calculated for each score, based its position in the list.
- Math and English percentiles from (a & b above) are weighted, based on the number of students who completed each type of test, to create a combined Math+English weighted percentile for each school.
- The combined Math+English weighted percentiles are put into an ordered list for the particular type of school (elementary/middle/high school/K-12) and a percentile-within-the-school-type is calculated.
- How percentiles work: the school percentile is a number between 0 and 100 that reflects the percentage of schools of the same type (elementary/middle/high school/K-12) in California that have an equal or lower combined Math+English weighted percentile (from 1-c above). For example, a school in the 70th percentile would have a combined weighted percentile that was equal to or better than 70% of the other schools of the same type.
- The CSR Rank is determined by a school's percentile in comparison to other schools of the same type in California (from 1-d above). (1 is the worst, 10 is the best). Schools in the 90th percentile and above have rank 10, 80%-89.999% rank 9 and so on. A similar number of schools occupy each rank. * This rank is derived from data in the 2016 California Assessment of Student Performance and Progress (CAASPP).
- Alternative Schools receive percentiles, but are not ranked
- More information: 2016 CAASPP Paper-based Test Results