158 Cassou Road
San Marcos, CA 92069
- Compare with other schools in San Marcos
- Compare with nearby schools
- School Type: Alternative Schools of Choice
- District: San Marcos Unified
- Website: www.smusd.org
- Grades: 9-12
2016 CAASPP Test Score Details:
|Grade||Test Type||Mean Score||Exceeded|
- Asterisk "*" indicates scores are not available (too few) 'none'
SAT Test Results:
|Average Reading Score||*|
|Average Math Score||*|
|Percent Tested||2% (1 out of 49 seniors)|
|Hispanic or Latino||66.04%|
|American Indian or Alaska Native||1.89%|
Alvin M. Dunn Elementary rank: 2 in San Marcos
Bayshore Preparatory Charter rank: 10 in San Marcos
Carrillo Elementary rank: 10 in Carlsbad
Discovery Elementary rank: 9 in San Marcos
Double Peak rank: none in San Marcos
Foothills High rank: 4 in San Marcos
Joli Ann Leichtag Elementary rank: 7 in Vista
Knob Hill Elementary rank: 9 in San Marcos
La Costa Meadows Elementary rank: 9 in Carlsbad
Mission Hills High rank: 8 in San Marcos
Paloma Elementary rank: 9 in San Marcos
Richland Elementary rank: 8 in San Marcos
San Elijo Elementary rank: 10 in San Marcos
San Elijo Middle rank: 9 in San Marcos
San Marcos Adult rank: none in San Marcos
San Marcos Community Adult rank: none in San Marcos
San Marcos Elementary rank: 3 in San Marcos
San Marcos High rank: none in
San Marcos High rank: 10 in San Marcos
San Marcos Middle rank: 6 in San Marcos
Twin Oaks Elementary rank: 7 in San Marcos
Twin Oaks High rank: 4 in San Marcos
Woodland Park Middle rank: 8 in San Marcos
- California School Ratings (CSR) computes percentiles in this way:
- For a given grade level, all Math scores are put into an ordered list and a percentile is calculated for each score, based its position in the list.
- For a given grade level, all English scores are put into an ordered list and a percentile is calculated for each score, based its position in the list.
- Math and English percentiles from (a & b above) are weighted, based on the number of students who completed each type of test, to create a combined Math+English weighted percentile for each school.
- The combined Math+English weighted percentiles are put into an ordered list for the particular type of school (elementary/middle/high school/K-12) and a percentile-within-the-school-type is calculated.
- How percentiles work: the school percentile is a number between 0 and 100 that reflects the percentage of schools of the same type (elementary/middle/high school/K-12) in California that have an equal or lower combined Math+English weighted percentile (from 1-c above). For example, a school in the 70th percentile would have a combined weighted percentile that was equal to or better than 70% of the other schools of the same type.
- The CSR Rank is determined by a school's percentile in comparison to other schools of the same type in California (from 1-d above). (1 is the worst, 10 is the best). Schools in the 90th percentile and above have rank 10, 80%-89.999% rank 9 and so on. A similar number of schools occupy each rank. * This rank is derived from data in the 2016 California Assessment of Student Performance and Progress (CAASPP).
- Alternative Schools receive percentiles, but are not ranked
- More information: 2016 CAASPP Paper-based Test Results