MAAC Community Charter
1385 Third Avenue
Chula Vista, CA 91911
- Compare with other schools in Chula Vista
- Compare with nearby schools
- School Type: High Schools (Public) (Charter, not direct funded)
- District: Sweetwater Union High
- Website: www.maacproject.org
- Grades: 9-12
2016 CAASPP Test Score Details:
|Grade||Test Type||Mean Score||Exceeded|
- Asterisk "*" indicates scores are not available (too few) 'none'
SAT Test Results:
|Average Reading Score||N/A|
|Average Math Score||N/A|
|Percent Tested||0% (0 out of 201 seniors)|
|Hispanic or Latino||95.88%|
|Two or More Races||0.82%|
|American Indian or Alaska Native||0.41%|
Castle Park Elementary rank: 6 in Chula Vista
Castle Park Middle rank: 3 in Chula Vista
Castle Park Senior High rank: 6 in Chula Vista
Chula Vista Adult rank: none in Chula Vista
Chula Vista Learning Community Charter rank: 9 in Chula Vista
Chula Vista Senior High rank: 5 in Chula Vista
Fred H. Rohr Elementary rank: 6 in Chula Vista
Harborside Elementary rank: 4 in Chula Vista
Hazel Goes Cook Elementary rank: 7 in Chula Vista
Hilltop Middle rank: 5 in Chula Vista
Howard Pence Elementary rank: 3 in San Diego
J. Calvin Lauderbach Elementary rank: 5 in Chula Vista
John J. Montgomery Elementary rank: 5 in Chula Vista
Karl H. Kellogg Elementary rank: 4 in Chula Vista
Leonardo da Vinci Health Sciences Charter rank: 5 in Chula Vista
Lilian J. Rice Elementary rank: 6 in Chula Vista
Loma Verde Elementary rank: 7 in Chula Vista
Montgomery Adult rank: none in San Diego
Montgomery Senior High rank: 6 in San Diego
Myrtle S. Finney Elementary rank: 8 in San Diego
Options Secondary rank: 4 in Chula Vista
Otay Elementary rank: 6 in Chula Vista
Palomar Elementary rank: 7 in Chula Vista
Palomar High rank: 1 in Chula Vista
Silver Wing Elementary rank: 7 in San Diego
Stephen W. Hawking Charter rank: 7 in Chula Vista
Sunnyslope Elementary rank: 2 in San Diego
Valle Lindo Elementary rank: 6 in Chula Vista
- California School Ratings (CSR) computes percentiles in this way:
- For a given grade level, all Math scores are put into an ordered list and a percentile is calculated for each score, based its position in the list.
- For a given grade level, all English scores are put into an ordered list and a percentile is calculated for each score, based its position in the list.
- Math and English percentiles from (a & b above) are weighted, based on the number of students who completed each type of test, to create a combined Math+English weighted percentile for each school.
- The combined Math+English weighted percentiles are put into an ordered list for the particular type of school (elementary/middle/high school/K-12) and a percentile-within-the-school-type is calculated.
- How percentiles work: the school percentile is a number between 0 and 100 that reflects the percentage of schools of the same type (elementary/middle/high school/K-12) in California that have an equal or lower combined Math+English weighted percentile (from 1-c above). For example, a school in the 70th percentile would have a combined weighted percentile that was equal to or better than 70% of the other schools of the same type.
- The CSR Rank is determined by a school's percentile in comparison to other schools of the same type in California (from 1-d above). (1 is the worst, 10 is the best). Schools in the 90th percentile and above have rank 10, 80%-89.999% rank 9 and so on. A similar number of schools occupy each rank. * This rank is derived from data in the 2016 California Assessment of Student Performance and Progress (CAASPP).
- Alternative Schools receive percentiles, but are not ranked
- More information: 2016 CAASPP Paper-based Test Results