Canyon Crest Academy
5951 Village Center Loop Rd.
San Diego, CA 92130
- Compare with other schools in San Diego
- Compare with nearby schools
- School Type: High School
- District: San Dieguito Union High
- Website: www.sduhsd.net
- Ranking compared to similar schools: 9
- Achieved API growth target: Yes
- Teachers with Full Credentials: 100%
- Teachers with Emergency Credentials: 1%
- School Schedule: Standard
- Grades: 9-12
- Core Academic Courses: 35
- GATE students: 32%
- English learners: 1%
- Reclassified as English proficient: 4%
- Migrant education program participants: 0%
- Eligible for free/reduced price lunch: 3%
- Special education within past two years: 9%
Parent's Education:Overall Average Education4: 4.53
(based on the 94% who responded)
|Not a High School
|Two or More||1%|
Testing Issues (flags):
A security breach involving social media exposure of 2012-13 test material for the Standardized Testing and Reporting (STAR) Program and/or the California High School Exit Examination (CAHSEE) has been confirmed at this school site. This school is not eligible for state or federal award recognition during the 2013-14 school year.
Median Home Price (Zindex) for zip code 92130:
Canyon Crest Academy rank: 10 in San Diego
Carmel Valley Middle rank: 10 in San Diego
Diegueno Middle rank: 10 in Encinitas
Earl Warren Middle rank: 9 in Solana Beach
La Costa Canyon High rank: 9 in Encinitas
North Coast Alternative High rank: A in Encinitas
Oak Crest Middle rank: 10 in Encinitas
San Dieguito High Academy rank: 9 in Encinitas
Continuation Sunset High rank: A in Encinitas
Torrey Pines High rank: 10 in San Diego
- The State Rank is determined by a school's API Score in comparison to all other schools in California. (1 is the worst, 10 is the best). An equal number of schools occupy each rank. * This rank comes from the 2013 California Academic Performance Index (API) Growth report.
- The API Score is a number between 200 and 1000 that reflects a school's performance on statewide student assessments administered in 2013.
- Alternative Schools receive APIs but do not receive ranks
- Parent Education is the average of all responses where "1" represents "Not a high school graduate" and "5" represents "Graduate school."
- More information: 2012-13 Academic Performance Index Reports Information Guide (PDF; 629KB; 65pp.)
- "Conditional admission" is admission based upon either documentation of having received some but not all required immunizations and of not being due for any vaccine dose at the time of entry or upon documentation of a temporary medical exemption to immunization in accordance with Section 6050. Continued attendance after conditional admission is contingent upon receipt of the remaining required immunizations in accordance with Sections 6020 and 6035.