Oak Hill Elementary
1820 Oak Hill Drive
Escondido, CA 92027
- Compare with other schools in Escondido
- Compare with nearby schools
- School Type: Elementary Schools (Public)
- District: Escondido Union
- Website: www.eusd.org
- Grades: K-5
2016 CAASPP Test Score Details:
|Grade||Test Type||Mean Score||Exceeded|
- Asterisk "*" indicates scores are not available (too few) 'none'
|Hispanic or Latino||90.76%|
|Two or More Races||1.75%|
Kindergarten Immunization Information:
(2014-15 School Year)
(2014-15 School Year)
- Up-to-date Immunizations: 97% (160)
- Conditional admission: 2% (3) 6
- Medical exemptions: 1% (1)
- Personal Belief exemptions: 1% (1)
- Religious Belief exemptions: 0% (0)
Oak Hill Elementary rank: 2 in Escondido
Heritage K-8 Charter rank: 9 in Escondido
Escondido Charter High rank: 9 in Escondido
Escondido Community Day rank: none in Escondido
Heritage Digital Academy Charter Middle rank: 7 in Escondido
Orange Glen High rank: 6 in Escondido
Hidden Valley Middle rank: 4 in Escondido
Rose Elementary rank: 5 in Escondido
Glen View Elementary rank: 5 in Escondido
Nicolaysen Community Day rank: none in Escondido
Quantum Academy rank: 8 in Escondido
Orange Glen Elementary rank: 5 in Escondido
Mission Middle rank: 4 in Escondido
Pioneer Elementary rank: 3 in Escondido
Farr Avenue Elementary rank: 1 in Escondido
Conway Elementary rank: 3 in Escondido
Central Elementary rank: 2 in Escondido
Continuation Valley High rank: 2 in Escondido
Juniper Elementary rank: 2 in Escondido
Classical Academy High rank: 10 in Escondido
Lincoln Elementary rank: 4 in Escondido
Escondido Adult rank: none in Escondido
Felicita Elementary rank: 3 in Escondido
Escondido High rank: 7 in Escondido
Rincon Middle rank: 6 in Escondido
San Pasqual Union Elementary rank: 9 in Escondido
Miller Elementary rank: 6 in Escondido
- California School Ratings (CSR) computes percentiles in this way:
- For a given grade level, all Math scores are put into an ordered list and a percentile is calculated for each score, based its position in the list.
- For a given grade level, all English scores are put into an ordered list and a percentile is calculated for each score, based its position in the list.
- Math and English percentiles from (a & b above) are weighted, based on the number of students who completed each type of test, to create a combined Math+English weighted percentile for each school.
- The combined Math+English weighted percentiles are put into an ordered list for the particular type of school (elementary/middle/high school/K-12) and a percentile-within-the-school-type is calculated.
- How percentiles work: the school percentile is a number between 0 and 100 that reflects the percentage of schools of the same type (elementary/middle/high school/K-12) in California that have an equal or lower combined Math+English weighted percentile (from 1-c above). For example, a school in the 70th percentile would have a combined weighted percentile that was equal to or better than 70% of the other schools of the same type.
- The CSR Rank is determined by a school's percentile in comparison to other schools of the same type in California (from 1-d above). (1 is the worst, 10 is the best). Schools in the 90th percentile and above have rank 10, 80%-89.999% rank 9 and so on. A similar number of schools occupy each rank. * This rank is derived from data in the 2016 California Assessment of Student Performance and Progress (CAASPP).
- Alternative Schools receive percentiles, but are not ranked
- More information: 2016 CAASPP Paper-based Test Results