Excel Prep Charter
2050 E. Pacific Street
San Bernardino, CA 92404
- Compare with other schools in San Bernardino
- Compare with nearby schools
- School Type: Elementary Schools (Public) (Charter, not direct funded)
- District: San Bernardino City Unified
- Website: www.realjourney.org
- Grades: K-5
2016 CAASPP Test Score Details:
|Grade||Test Type||Mean Score||Exceeded|
- Asterisk "*" indicates scores are not available (too few) 'none'
|Hispanic or Latino||68.68%|
|Two or More Races||3.3%|
Kindergarten Immunization Information:
(2014-15 School Year)
(2014-15 School Year)
- Up-to-date Immunizations: 100% (27)
- Conditional admission: 0% (0) 6
- Medical exemptions: 0% (0)
- Personal Belief exemptions: 0% (0)
- Religious Belief exemptions: 0% (0)
Excel Prep Charter rank: 2 in San Bernardino
Highland Pacific Elementary rank: 3 in Highland
Cole Elementary rank: 1 in Highland
San Andreas High rank: 1 in Highland
Alternative Learning Center rank: none in Highland
Oehl Elementary rank: 1 in Highland
Thompson Elementary rank: 5 in Highland
Cypress Elementary rank: 1 in Highland
Serrano Middle rank: 3 in Highland
Emmerton Elementary rank: 2 in San Bernardino
Lankershim Elementary rank: 2 in Highland
San Gorgonio High rank: 5 in San Bernardino
Colonel Joseph C. Rodriguez PREP Academy rank: 7 in San Bernardino
Highland Grove Elementary rank: 9 in Highland
New Vision Middle rank: 2 in San Bernardino
Belvedere Elementary rank: 5 in Highland
Beattie Middle rank: 6 in Highland
Warm Springs Elementary rank: 1 in San Bernardino
Arroyo Verde Elementary rank: 8 in Highland
Del Vallejo Middle rank: 1 in San Bernardino
Curtis Middle rank: 4 in San Bernardino
Indian Springs High rank: 4 in San Bernardino
San Bernardino City Community Day rank: none in San Bernardino
Hunt Elementary rank: 1 in San Bernardino
Barton Elementary rank: 1 in San Bernardino
Taft T. Newman Leadership Academy rank: 1 in San Bernardino
Fairfax Elementary rank: 2 in San Bernardino
- California School Ratings (CSR) computes percentiles in this way:
- For a given grade level, all Math scores are put into an ordered list and a percentile is calculated for each score, based its position in the list.
- For a given grade level, all English scores are put into an ordered list and a percentile is calculated for each score, based its position in the list.
- Math and English percentiles from (a & b above) are weighted, based on the number of students who completed each type of test, to create a combined Math+English weighted percentile for each school.
- The combined Math+English weighted percentiles are put into an ordered list for the particular type of school (elementary/middle/high school/K-12) and a percentile-within-the-school-type is calculated.
- How percentiles work: the school percentile is a number between 0 and 100 that reflects the percentage of schools of the same type (elementary/middle/high school/K-12) in California that have an equal or lower combined Math+English weighted percentile (from 1-c above). For example, a school in the 70th percentile would have a combined weighted percentile that was equal to or better than 70% of the other schools of the same type.
- The CSR Rank is determined by a school's percentile in comparison to other schools of the same type in California (from 1-d above). (1 is the worst, 10 is the best). Schools in the 90th percentile and above have rank 10, 80%-89.999% rank 9 and so on. A similar number of schools occupy each rank. * This rank is derived from data in the 2016 California Assessment of Student Performance and Progress (CAASPP).
- Alternative Schools receive percentiles, but are not ranked
- More information: 2016 CAASPP Paper-based Test Results