Wilmer Amina Carter High
2630 North Linden Avenue
Rialto, CA 92377
- Compare with other schools in Rialto
- Compare with nearby schools
- School Type: High Schools (Public)
- Instruction Type: Partial Virtual - The school offers some, but not all, instruction through virtual instruction.
- District: Rialto Unified
- Website: http://chs-rialto-ca.schoolloop.com/
- Grades: 9-12
2016 CAASPP Test Score Details:
|Grade||Test Type||Mean Score||Exceeded|
- Asterisk "*" indicates scores are not available (too few) 'none'
SAT Test Results:
|Average Reading Score||487|
|Average Math Score||489|
|Percent Tested||62.3% (360 out of 578 seniors)|
|Hispanic or Latino||72.43%|
|Two or More Races||1.36%|
|American Indian or Alaska Native||0.37%|
Wilmer Amina Carter High rank: 7 in Rialto
Trapp Elementary rank: 6 in Rialto
Kolb Middle rank: 2 in Rialto
Ethel Kucera Middle rank: 3 in Rialto
Elizabeth T. Hughbanks Elementary rank: 2 in Rialto
Preston Elementary rank: 2 in Rialto
Edward Fitzgerald Elementary rank: 5 in Rialto
Locust Elementary rank: 2 in Fontana
Eisenhower Senior High rank: 5 in Rialto
Alder Middle rank: 3 in Fontana
Helen L. Dollahan Elementary rank: 3 in Rialto
Morgan Elementary rank: 5 in Rialto
Wayne Ruble Middle rank: 4 in Fontana
Nancy R. Kordyak Elementary rank: 6 in Fontana
Virginia Primrose Elementary rank: 3 in Fontana
Dunn Elementary rank: 1 in Rialto
Continuation Birch High rank: 3 in Fontana
Mango Elementary rank: 3 in Fontana
Provisional Accelerated Learning Academy rank: none in San Bernardino
Paakuma K-8 rank: 3 in San Bernardino
Frisbie Middle rank: 1 in Rialto
North Tamarind Elementary rank: 2 in Fontana
Sierra Lakes Elementary rank: 7 in Fontana
Vermont Elementary rank: 5 in San Bernardino
Fontana A. B. Miller High rank: 6 in Fontana
- California School Ratings (CSR) computes percentiles in this way:
- For a given grade level, all Math scores are put into an ordered list and a percentile is calculated for each score, based its position in the list.
- For a given grade level, all English scores are put into an ordered list and a percentile is calculated for each score, based its position in the list.
- Math and English percentiles from (a & b above) are weighted, based on the number of students who completed each type of test, to create a combined Math+English weighted percentile for each school.
- The combined Math+English weighted percentiles are put into an ordered list for the particular type of school (elementary/middle/high school/K-12) and a percentile-within-the-school-type is calculated.
- How percentiles work: the school percentile is a number between 0 and 100 that reflects the percentage of schools of the same type (elementary/middle/high school/K-12) in California that have an equal or lower combined Math+English weighted percentile (from 1-c above). For example, a school in the 70th percentile would have a combined weighted percentile that was equal to or better than 70% of the other schools of the same type.
- The CSR Rank is determined by a school's percentile in comparison to other schools of the same type in California (from 1-d above). (1 is the worst, 10 is the best). Schools in the 90th percentile and above have rank 10, 80%-89.999% rank 9 and so on. A similar number of schools occupy each rank. * This rank is derived from data in the 2016 California Assessment of Student Performance and Progress (CAASPP).
- Alternative Schools receive percentiles, but are not ranked
- More information: 2016 CAASPP Paper-based Test Results