8172 Almond Avenue
Fontana, CA 92335
- Compare with other schools in Fontana
- Compare with nearby schools
- School Type: Elementary Schools (Public)
- District: Fontana Unified
- Website: www.fusd.net
- Grades: K-6
2016 CAASPP Test Score Details:
|Grade||Test Type||Mean Score||Exceeded|
- Asterisk "*" indicates scores are not available (too few) 'none'
|Hispanic or Latino||91.67%|
|Two or More Races||0.93%|
|American Indian or Alaska Native||0.19%|
Kindergarten Immunization Information:
(2014-15 School Year)
(2014-15 School Year)
- Up-to-date Immunizations: 98% (59)
- Conditional admission: 0% (0) 6
- Medical exemptions: 0% (0)
- Personal Belief exemptions: 2% (1)
- Religious Belief exemptions: 2% (1)
Almond Elementary rank: 2 in Fontana
East Heritage Elementary rank: 8 in Fontana
Redwood Elementary rank: 4 in Fontana
West Heritage Elementary rank: 6 in Fontana
Hemlock Elementary rank: 5 in Fontana
Heritage Intermediate rank: 8 in Fontana
Perdew Elementary rank: 9 in Etiwanda
Beech Avenue Elementary rank: 5 in Fontana
Etiwanda High rank: 8 in Etiwanda
Sequoia Middle rank: 3 in Fontana
Live Oak Elementary rank: 3 in Fontana
Cecilia Lucero Solorio Elementary rank: 8 in Fontana
Almeria Middle rank: 2 in Fontana
Grapeland Elementary rank: 10 in Etiwanda
West Randall Elementary rank: 2 in Fontana
Tokay Elementary rank: 1 in Fontana
Dorothy Grant Elementary rank: 7 in Fontana
Etiwanda Intermediate rank: 8 in Etiwanda
Citrus Elementary rank: 3 in Fontana
Windrows Elementary rank: 8 in Etiwanda
Oleander Elementary rank: 3 in Fontana
Date Elementary rank: 2 in Fontana
Fontana High rank: 4 in Fontana
Poplar Elementary rank: 5 in Fontana
Kathy Binks Elementary rank: 3 in Fontana
Etiwanda Colony Elementary rank: 8 in Etiwanda
Etiwanda Community Day rank: none in Etiwanda
- California School Ratings (CSR) computes percentiles in this way:
- For a given grade level, all Math scores are put into an ordered list and a percentile is calculated for each score, based its position in the list.
- For a given grade level, all English scores are put into an ordered list and a percentile is calculated for each score, based its position in the list.
- Math and English percentiles from (a & b above) are weighted, based on the number of students who completed each type of test, to create a combined Math+English weighted percentile for each school.
- The combined Math+English weighted percentiles are put into an ordered list for the particular type of school (elementary/middle/high school/K-12) and a percentile-within-the-school-type is calculated.
- How percentiles work: the school percentile is a number between 0 and 100 that reflects the percentage of schools of the same type (elementary/middle/high school/K-12) in California that have an equal or lower combined Math+English weighted percentile (from 1-c above). For example, a school in the 70th percentile would have a combined weighted percentile that was equal to or better than 70% of the other schools of the same type.
- The CSR Rank is determined by a school's percentile in comparison to other schools of the same type in California (from 1-d above). (1 is the worst, 10 is the best). Schools in the 90th percentile and above have rank 10, 80%-89.999% rank 9 and so on. A similar number of schools occupy each rank. * This rank is derived from data in the 2016 California Assessment of Student Performance and Progress (CAASPP).
- Alternative Schools receive percentiles, but are not ranked
- More information: 2016 CAASPP Paper-based Test Results