6601 Trajan Drive
Orangevale, CA 95662
- Compare with other schools in Orangevale
- Compare with nearby schools
- School Type: Elementary Schools (Public)
- District: San Juan Unified
- Grades: K-5
2016 CAASPP Test Score Details:
|Grade||Test Type||Mean Score||Exceeded|
- Asterisk "*" indicates scores are not available (too few) 'none'
|Hispanic or Latino||17.57%|
|Two or More Races||4.81%|
|American Indian or Alaska Native||0.63%|
Kindergarten Immunization Information:
(2014-15 School Year)
(2014-15 School Year)
- Up-to-date Immunizations: 85% (51)
- Conditional admission: 10% (6) 6
- Medical exemptions: 0% (0)
- Personal Belief exemptions: 5% (3)
- Religious Belief exemptions: 2% (1)
Trajan Elementary rank: 8 in Orangevale
Woodside K-8 rank: 6 in Citrus Heights
Andrew Carnegie Middle rank: 7 in Orangevale
Oakview Community Elementary rank: 7 in Orangevale
Sunrise Tech Center rank: none in Citrus Heights
Louis Pasteur Fundamental Middle rank: 7 in Orangevale
Orangevale Open K-8 rank: 9 in Fair Oaks
Bella Vista High rank: 9 in Fair Oaks
Kingswood K-8 rank: 2 in Citrus Heights
Northridge Elementary rank: 1 in Fair Oaks
Pershing Elementary rank: 9 in Orangevale
Golden Valley Orchard rank: none in Orangevale
Green Oaks Fundamental Elementary rank: 9 in Orangevale
San Juan High rank: 3 in Citrus Heights
Casa Roble Fundamental High rank: 6 in Orangevale
Skycrest Elementary rank: 2 in Citrus Heights
Sylvan Middle rank: 2 in Citrus Heights
Mariposa Avenue Elementary rank: 2 in Citrus Heights
Carriage Drive Elementary rank: 4 in Citrus Heights
Crestmont Elementary rank: 7 in Roseville
Earl Legette Elementary rank: 6 in Fair Oaks
Carriage Drive Elementary rank: none in Citrus Heights
Mesa Verde High rank: 4 in Citrus Heights
Cambridge Heights Elementary rank: 8 in Citrus Heights
Ottomon Way Elementary rank: 3 in Orangevale
El Sereno Alternative Education rank: 5 in Fair Oaks
Twin Lakes Elementary rank: 7 in Orangevale
Oakmont High rank: 10 in Roseville
- California School Ratings (CSR) computes percentiles in this way:
- For a given grade level, all Math scores are put into an ordered list and a percentile is calculated for each score, based its position in the list.
- For a given grade level, all English scores are put into an ordered list and a percentile is calculated for each score, based its position in the list.
- Math and English percentiles from (a & b above) are weighted, based on the number of students who completed each type of test, to create a combined Math+English weighted percentile for each school.
- The combined Math+English weighted percentiles are put into an ordered list for the particular type of school (elementary/middle/high school/K-12) and a percentile-within-the-school-type is calculated.
- How percentiles work: the school percentile is a number between 0 and 100 that reflects the percentage of schools of the same type (elementary/middle/high school/K-12) in California that have an equal or lower combined Math+English weighted percentile (from 1-c above). For example, a school in the 70th percentile would have a combined weighted percentile that was equal to or better than 70% of the other schools of the same type.
- The CSR Rank is determined by a school's percentile in comparison to other schools of the same type in California (from 1-d above). (1 is the worst, 10 is the best). Schools in the 90th percentile and above have rank 10, 80%-89.999% rank 9 and so on. A similar number of schools occupy each rank. * This rank is derived from data in the 2016 California Assessment of Student Performance and Progress (CAASPP).
- Alternative Schools receive percentiles, but are not ranked
- More information: 2016 CAASPP Paper-based Test Results