William Land Elementary
2120 12th Street
Sacramento, CA 95818
- Compare with other schools in Sacramento
- Compare with nearby schools
- School Type: Elementary Schools (Public)
- District: Sacramento City Unified
- Grades: K-6
2016 CAASPP Test Score Details:
|Grade||Test Type||Mean Score||Exceeded|
- Asterisk "*" indicates scores are not available (too few) 'none'
|Hispanic or Latino||21.7%|
|Two or More Races||6.23%|
Kindergarten Immunization Information:
(2014-15 School Year)
(2014-15 School Year)
- Up-to-date Immunizations: 90% (64)
- Conditional admission: 10% (7) 6
- Medical exemptions: 0% (0)
- Personal Belief exemptions: 0% (0)
- Religious Belief exemptions: 0% (0)
Adult Education rank: none in West Sacramento
Continuation American Legion High rank: 1 in Sacramento
Arthur A. Benjamin Health Professions High rank: 5 in Sacramento
Aspire Capitol Heights Academy rank: 2 in Sacramento
Bret Harte Elementary rank: 1 in Sacramento
C. K. McClatchy High rank: 7 in Sacramento
California Middle rank: 8 in Sacramento
Crocker/Riverside Elementary rank: 10 in Sacramento
David Lubin Elementary rank: 8 in Sacramento
Elkhorn Village Elementary rank: 2 in West Sacramento
Evergreen Elementary rank: none in West Sacramento
Evergreen Middle rank: none in West Sacramento
Father Keith B. Kenny rank: 5 in Sacramento
Leataata Floyd Elementary rank: 1 in Sacramento
Leonardo Da Vinci rank: 7 in Sacramento
Oak Park Preparatory Academy rank: 6 in Sacramento
River Charter Schools Lighthouse Charter rank: none in West Sacramento
Sacramento Charter High rank: 6 in Sacramento
Sacramento Valley Charter rank: 5 in West Sacramento
Stonegate Elementary rank: 6 in West Sacramento
Sutter Middle rank: 9 in Sacramento
The MET rank: 9 in Sacramento
Theodore Judah Elementary rank: 8 in Sacramento
Washington Elementary rank: none in Sacramento
West Sacramento Early College Prep Charter rank: 2 in West Sacramento
Westfield Village Elementary rank: 1 in West Sacramento
Westmore Oaks Elementary rank: 3 in West Sacramento
Yolo High rank: 2 in West Sacramento
- California School Ratings (CSR) computes percentiles in this way:
- For a given grade level, all Math scores are put into an ordered list and a percentile is calculated for each score, based its position in the list.
- For a given grade level, all English scores are put into an ordered list and a percentile is calculated for each score, based its position in the list.
- Math and English percentiles from (a & b above) are weighted, based on the number of students who completed each type of test, to create a combined Math+English weighted percentile for each school.
- The combined Math+English weighted percentiles are put into an ordered list for the particular type of school (elementary/middle/high school/K-12) and a percentile-within-the-school-type is calculated.
- How percentiles work: the school percentile is a number between 0 and 100 that reflects the percentage of schools of the same type (elementary/middle/high school/K-12) in California that have an equal or lower combined Math+English weighted percentile (from 1-c above). For example, a school in the 70th percentile would have a combined weighted percentile that was equal to or better than 70% of the other schools of the same type.
- The CSR Rank is determined by a school's percentile in comparison to other schools of the same type in California (from 1-d above). (1 is the worst, 10 is the best). Schools in the 90th percentile and above have rank 10, 80%-89.999% rank 9 and so on. A similar number of schools occupy each rank. * This rank is derived from data in the 2016 California Assessment of Student Performance and Progress (CAASPP).
- Alternative Schools receive percentiles, but are not ranked
- More information: 2016 CAASPP Paper-based Test Results