C. K. McClatchy High
3066 Freeport Boulevard
Sacramento, CA 95818
- Compare with other schools in Sacramento
- Compare with nearby schools
- School Type: High Schools (Public)
- Instruction Type: Partial Virtual - The school offers some, but not all, instruction through virtual instruction.
- District: Sacramento City Unified
- Grades: 9-12
2016 CAASPP Test Score Details:
|Grade||Test Type||Mean Score||Exceeded|
- Asterisk "*", if present, indicates scores are not available (too few)
Calculated Percentiles from California School Ratings:
|English Language Arts/Literacy||Mathematics|
|Grade||Percentile||Students Tested||Percentile||Students Tested|
Weighted average for this school's Math and English test scores: 63.64%1-c
This school is in the 63.66th percentile1-d when compared to other schools of the same type: High School
SAT Test Results:
Alice Birney Waldorf-Inspired rank: 7 in Sacramento
Continuation American Legion High rank: 1 in Sacramento
Arthur A. Benjamin Health Professions High rank: 5 in Sacramento
Aspire Capitol Heights Academy rank: 2 in Sacramento
Bret Harte Elementary rank: 1 in Sacramento
California Middle rank: 8 in Sacramento
Crocker/Riverside Elementary rank: 10 in Sacramento
David Lubin Elementary rank: 8 in Sacramento
Ethel Phillips Elementary rank: 1 in Sacramento
Father Keith B. Kenny rank: 5 in Sacramento
Hollywood Park Elementary rank: 2 in Sacramento
John Cabrillo Elementary rank: 2 in Sacramento
Leataata Floyd Elementary rank: 1 in Sacramento
Leonardo Da Vinci rank: 7 in Sacramento
New Technology High rank: 3 in Sacramento
Oak Park Preparatory Academy rank: 6 in Sacramento
Oak Ridge Elementary rank: 1 in Sacramento
River City High rank: 7 in West Sacramento
Sacramento Charter High rank: 6 in Sacramento
Sam Brannan Middle rank: 4 in Sacramento
St. HOPE Public School 7 rank: 5 in Sacramento
Stonegate Elementary rank: 6 in West Sacramento
Sutter Middle rank: 9 in Sacramento
Sutterville Elementary rank: 6 in Sacramento
The Language Academy of Sacramento rank: 5 in Sacramento
The MET rank: 9 in Sacramento
Washington Elementary rank: none in Sacramento
William Land Elementary rank: 7 in Sacramento
- California School Ratings (CSR) computes percentiles in this way:
- For a given grade level, all Math scores are put into an ordered list and a percentile is calculated for each score, based its position in the list.
- For a given grade level, all English scores are put into an ordered list and a percentile is calculated for each score, based its position in the list.
- Math and English percentiles from (a & b above) are weighted, based on the number of students who completed each type of test, to create a combined Math+English weighted percentile for each school.
- The combined Math+English weighted percentiles are put into an ordered list for the particular type of school (elementary/middle/high school/K-12) and a percentile-within-the-school-type is calculated.
- How percentiles work: the school percentile is a number between 0 and 100 that reflects the percentage of schools of the same type (elementary/middle/high school/K-12) in California that have an equal or lower combined Math+English weighted percentile (from 1-c above). For example, a school in the 70th percentile would have a combined weighted percentile that was equal to or better than 70% of the other schools of the same type.
- The CSR Rank is determined by a school's percentile in comparison to other schools of the same type in California (from 1-d above). (1 is the worst, 10 is the best). Schools in the 90th percentile and above have rank 10, 80%-89.999% rank 9 and so on. A similar number of schools occupy each rank. * This rank is derived from data in the 2016 California Assessment of Student Performance and Progress (CAASPP).
- Alternative Schools receive percentiles, but are not ranked
- More information: 2016 CAASPP Paper-based Test Results