Linda Vista Elementary
5600 South Ohio Street
Yorba Linda, CA 92886
- Compare with other schools in Yorba Linda
- Compare with nearby schools
- School Type: Elementary Schools (Public)
- District: Placentia-Yorba Linda Unified
- Grades: K-5
2016 CAASPP Test Score Details:
|Grade||Test Type||Mean Score||Exceeded|
- Asterisk "*" indicates scores are not available (too few) 'none'
|Hispanic or Latino||20.41%|
|Two or More Races||4.76%|
Kindergarten Immunization Information:
(2014-15 School Year)
(2014-15 School Year)
- Up-to-date Immunizations: 83% (39)
- Conditional admission: 0% (0) 6
- Medical exemptions: 0% (0)
- Personal Belief exemptions: 17% (8)
- Religious Belief exemptions: 0% (0)
Linda Vista Elementary rank: 10 in Yorba Linda
La Entrada High rank: 7 in Yorba Linda, CA
Esperanza High rank: 9 in Anaheim
Glenview Elementary rank: 7 in Anaheim
Bernardo Yorba Middle rank: 9 in Yorba Linda
Fairmont Elementary rank: 10 in Yorba Linda
Yorba Linda Middle rank: 9 in Yorba Linda
Glenknoll Elementary rank: 10 in Yorba Linda
Mabel M. Paine Elementary rank: 9 in Yorba Linda
Van Buren Elementary rank: 8 in Placentia
Yorba Linda High rank: 10 in Yorba Linda
Orange Unified Pre-K SDC rank: none in Anaheim
El Camino Real Continuation High rank: 3 in Placentia
Crescent Elementary rank: 10 in Anaheim
Rose Drive Elementary rank: 9 in Yorba Linda
Woodsboro Elementary rank: 9 in Anaheim
Lakeview Elementary rank: 10 in Yorba Linda
Canyon High rank: 9 in Anaheim
Canyon Hills rank: none in Anaheim
Imperial Elementary rank: 9 in Anaheim
Charles Wagner Elementary rank: 9 in Placentia
El Rancho Charter rank: 9 in Anaheim
John O. Tynes Elementary rank: 8 in Placentia
Travis Ranch rank: 9 in Yorba Linda
- California School Ratings (CSR) computes percentiles in this way:
- For a given grade level, all Math scores are put into an ordered list and a percentile is calculated for each score, based its position in the list.
- For a given grade level, all English scores are put into an ordered list and a percentile is calculated for each score, based its position in the list.
- Math and English percentiles from (a & b above) are weighted, based on the number of students who completed each type of test, to create a combined Math+English weighted percentile for each school.
- The combined Math+English weighted percentiles are put into an ordered list for the particular type of school (elementary/middle/high school/K-12) and a percentile-within-the-school-type is calculated.
- How percentiles work: the school percentile is a number between 0 and 100 that reflects the percentage of schools of the same type (elementary/middle/high school/K-12) in California that have an equal or lower combined Math+English weighted percentile (from 1-c above). For example, a school in the 70th percentile would have a combined weighted percentile that was equal to or better than 70% of the other schools of the same type.
- The CSR Rank is determined by a school's percentile in comparison to other schools of the same type in California (from 1-d above). (1 is the worst, 10 is the best). Schools in the 90th percentile and above have rank 10, 80%-89.999% rank 9 and so on. A similar number of schools occupy each rank. * This rank is derived from data in the 2016 California Assessment of Student Performance and Progress (CAASPP).
- Alternative Schools receive percentiles, but are not ranked
- More information: 2016 CAASPP Paper-based Test Results