Urban Corps of San Diego County Charter
3127 Jefferson Street
San Diego, CA 92110
- Compare with other schools in San Diego
- Compare with nearby schools
- School Type: High Schools (Public) (Charter, not direct funded)
- District: Mono County Office of Education
- Website: www.urbancorpscharter.com
- Grades: 9-12
2016 CAASPP Test Score Details:
|Grade||Test Type||Mean Score||Exceeded|
- Asterisk "*" indicates scores are not available (too few) 'none'
SAT Test Results:
|Average Reading Score||N/A|
|Average Math Score||N/A|
|Percent Tested||0% (0 out of 298 seniors)|
|Hispanic or Latino||43.57%|
|Two or More Races||0.71%|
Jan Work Community rank: none in Mammoth Lakes
Mono County Adult rank: none in Mammoth Lakes
Mono County Opportunity rank: none in Mammoth Lakes
Mono County Special Education rank: none in Mammoth Lakes
Orange County Conservation Corps Charter rank: none in Fullerton
Pacific Crest School rank: none in Mammoth Lakes
Sawtooth Ridge Community rank: none in Coleville
Sawtooth Ridge Community Day rank: none in Coleville
Sierra Early Education Program rank: none in Mammoth Lakes
Summit Charter rank: none in Mammoth Lakes
TIOGA Community rank: none in Lee Vining
Tioga Community Day rank: none in Lee Vining
Urban Corps of San Diego County Charter rank: none in San Diego
- California School Ratings (CSR) computes percentiles in this way:
- For a given grade level, all Math scores are put into an ordered list and a percentile is calculated for each score, based its position in the list.
- For a given grade level, all English scores are put into an ordered list and a percentile is calculated for each score, based its position in the list.
- Math and English percentiles from (a & b above) are weighted, based on the number of students who completed each type of test, to create a combined Math+English weighted percentile for each school.
- The combined Math+English weighted percentiles are put into an ordered list for the particular type of school (elementary/middle/high school/K-12) and a percentile-within-the-school-type is calculated.
- How percentiles work: the school percentile is a number between 0 and 100 that reflects the percentage of schools of the same type (elementary/middle/high school/K-12) in California that have an equal or lower combined Math+English weighted percentile (from 1-c above). For example, a school in the 70th percentile would have a combined weighted percentile that was equal to or better than 70% of the other schools of the same type.
- The CSR Rank is determined by a school's percentile in comparison to other schools of the same type in California (from 1-d above). (1 is the worst, 10 is the best). Schools in the 90th percentile and above have rank 10, 80%-89.999% rank 9 and so on. A similar number of schools occupy each rank. * This rank is derived from data in the 2016 California Assessment of Student Performance and Progress (CAASPP).
- Alternative Schools receive percentiles, but are not ranked
- More information: 2016 CAASPP Paper-based Test Results