250 Branscomb Rd.
Laytonville, CA 95454
- Compare with other schools in Laytonville
- Compare with nearby schools
- School Type: High School
- District: Laytonville Unified
- Ranking compared to similar schools:
- Achieved API growth target: Yes
- Teachers with Full Credentials: 100%
- Teachers with Emergency Credentials: 0%
- School Schedule: Standard
- Grades: 9-12
- Core Academic Courses: 8
- GATE students: 11%
- English learners: 4%
- Reclassified as English proficient: 0%
- Migrant education program participants: 0%
- Eligible for free/reduced price lunch: 51%
- Special education within past two years: 3%
- Overall Average Education4: 2.73
(based on the 95% who responded)
|Not a High School
|Two or More||4%|
Median Home Price (Zindex) for zip code 95454:
Branscomb Elementary rank: in Laytonville
Laytonville Elementary rank: 1 in Laytonville
Laytonville High rank: 4 in Laytonville
Spy Rock Elementary rank: in Laytonville
- The State Rank is determined by a school's API Score in comparison to all other schools in California. (1 is the worst, 10 is the best). An equal number of schools occupy each rank. * This rank comes from the 2013 California Academic Performance Index (API) Growth report.
- The API Score is a number between 200 and 1000 that reflects a school's performance on statewide student assessments administered in 2013.
- Alternative Schools receive APIs but do not receive ranks
- Parent Education is the average of all responses where "1" represents "Not a high school graduate" and "5" represents "Graduate school."
- More information: 2012-13 Academic Performance Index Reports Information Guide (PDF; 629KB; 65pp.)