801 Pantera Drive
Diamond Bar, CA 91765
- Compare with other schools in Diamond Bar
- Compare with nearby schools
- School Type: Elementary Schools (Public)
- District: Pomona Unified
- Website: www.pusd.org
- Grades: K-6
2016 CAASPP Test Score Details:
|Grade||Test Type||Mean Score||Exceeded|
- Asterisk "*" indicates scores are not available (too few) 'none'
|Hispanic or Latino||42.63%|
|Two or More Races||2.68%|
|American Indian or Alaska Native||1.07%|
Kindergarten Immunization Information:
(2014-15 School Year)
(2014-15 School Year)
- Up-to-date Immunizations: 98% (43)
- Conditional admission: 0% (0) 6
- Medical exemptions: 0% (0)
- Personal Belief exemptions: 2% (1)
- Religious Belief exemptions: 2% (1)
Pantera Elementary rank: 9 in Diamond Bar
Diamond Ranch High rank: 8 in Pomona
Golden Springs Elementary rank: 8 in Diamond Bar
Quail Summit Elementary rank: 10 in Diamond Bar
Diamond Point Elementary rank: 6 in Diamond Bar
Ranch Hills Elementary rank: 8 in Pomona
Lorbeer Middle rank: 7 in Diamond Bar
Chaparral Middle rank: 10 in Diamond Bar
Armstrong Elementary rank: 7 in Diamond Bar
Country Springs Elementary rank: 10 in Chino Hills
Canyon Hills Junior High rank: 9 in Chino Hills
Decker Elementary rank: 5 in Pomona
Eagle Canyon Elementary rank: 9 in Chino Hills
Rolling Ridge Elementary rank: 10 in Chino Hills
Maple Hill Elementary rank: 9 in Diamond Bar
Lexington Elementary rank: 6 in Pomona
Hidden Trails Elementary rank: 9 in Chino Hills
Fremont Academy of Engineering and Design rank: 2 in Pomona
Garey High rank: 5 in Pomona
Westmont Elementary rank: 5 in Pomona
Philadelphia Elementary rank: 5 in Pomona
- California School Ratings (CSR) computes percentiles in this way:
- For a given grade level, all Math scores are put into an ordered list and a percentile is calculated for each score, based its position in the list.
- For a given grade level, all English scores are put into an ordered list and a percentile is calculated for each score, based its position in the list.
- Math and English percentiles from (a & b above) are weighted, based on the number of students who completed each type of test, to create a combined Math+English weighted percentile for each school.
- The combined Math+English weighted percentiles are put into an ordered list for the particular type of school (elementary/middle/high school/K-12) and a percentile-within-the-school-type is calculated.
- How percentiles work: the school percentile is a number between 0 and 100 that reflects the percentage of schools of the same type (elementary/middle/high school/K-12) in California that have an equal or lower combined Math+English weighted percentile (from 1-c above). For example, a school in the 70th percentile would have a combined weighted percentile that was equal to or better than 70% of the other schools of the same type.
- The CSR Rank is determined by a school's percentile in comparison to other schools of the same type in California (from 1-d above). (1 is the worst, 10 is the best). Schools in the 90th percentile and above have rank 10, 80%-89.999% rank 9 and so on. A similar number of schools occupy each rank. * This rank is derived from data in the 2016 California Assessment of Student Performance and Progress (CAASPP).
- Alternative Schools receive percentiles, but are not ranked
- More information: 2016 CAASPP Paper-based Test Results