1100 East Avenue R-4
Palmdale, CA 93550
- Compare with other schools in Palmdale
- Compare with nearby schools
- School Type: Elementary Schools (Public)
- Instruction Type: Partial Virtual - The school offers some, but not all, instruction through virtual instruction.
- District: Palmdale Elementary
- Website: www.palmdalesd.org
- Grades: K-6
2016 CAASPP Test Score Details:
|Grade||Test Type||Mean Score||Exceeded|
- Asterisk "*" indicates scores are not available (too few) 'none'
|Hispanic or Latino||76.2%|
|Two or More Races||1.39%|
|American Indian or Alaska Native||0.3%|
Kindergarten Immunization Information:
(2014-15 School Year)
(2014-15 School Year)
- Up-to-date Immunizations: 97% (188)
- Conditional admission: 3% (5) 6
- Medical exemptions: 0% (0)
- Personal Belief exemptions: 1% (1)
- Religious Belief exemptions: 0% (0)
Tumbleweed Elementary rank: 2 in Palmdale
Antelope Valley ROP rank: none in Palmdale
Palm Tree Elementary rank: 4 in Palmdale
Antelope Valley Learning Academy rank: 3 in Palmdale
Palmdale Aerospace Academy rank: 5 in Palmdale
Palmdale High rank: 4 in Palmdale
Palmdale Learning Plaza rank: 6 in Palmdale
Tamarisk rank: 1 in Palmdale
Yucca Elementary rank: 1 in Palmdale
Desert Rose Elementary rank: 1 in Palmdale
Phoenix High Community Day rank: 1 in Palmdale
Joshua Hills Elementary rank: 2 in Palmdale
Cactus Middle rank: 1 in Palmdale
Innovations Academy of Palmdale rank: 1 in Palmdale
Manzanita Elementary rank: 1 in Palmdale
Desert Willow Middle rank: 2 in Palmdale
Barrel Springs Elementary rank: 5 in Palmdale
Los Amigos rank: 6 in Palmdale
Oak Tree Community Day rank: 1 in Palmdale
Guidance Charter rank: 3 in Palmdale
Palmdale Discovery Center rank: none in Palmdale
Juniper Intermediate rank: none in Palmdale
- California School Ratings (CSR) computes percentiles in this way:
- For a given grade level, all Math scores are put into an ordered list and a percentile is calculated for each score, based its position in the list.
- For a given grade level, all English scores are put into an ordered list and a percentile is calculated for each score, based its position in the list.
- Math and English percentiles from (a & b above) are weighted, based on the number of students who completed each type of test, to create a combined Math+English weighted percentile for each school.
- The combined Math+English weighted percentiles are put into an ordered list for the particular type of school (elementary/middle/high school/K-12) and a percentile-within-the-school-type is calculated.
- How percentiles work: the school percentile is a number between 0 and 100 that reflects the percentage of schools of the same type (elementary/middle/high school/K-12) in California that have an equal or lower combined Math+English weighted percentile (from 1-c above). For example, a school in the 70th percentile would have a combined weighted percentile that was equal to or better than 70% of the other schools of the same type.
- The CSR Rank is determined by a school's percentile in comparison to other schools of the same type in California (from 1-d above). (1 is the worst, 10 is the best). Schools in the 90th percentile and above have rank 10, 80%-89.999% rank 9 and so on. A similar number of schools occupy each rank. * This rank is derived from data in the 2016 California Assessment of Student Performance and Progress (CAASPP).
- Alternative Schools receive percentiles, but are not ranked
- More information: 2016 CAASPP Paper-based Test Results