11031 State Street
Lynwood, CA 90262
- Compare with other schools in Lynwood
- Compare with nearby schools
- School Type: Elementary Schools (Public)
- District: Lynwood Unified
- Website: http://lincoln-lynwoodusd-ca.schoolloop.com/
- Grades: K-5
2016 CAASPP Test Score Details:
|Grade||Test Type||Mean Score||Exceeded|
- Asterisk "*" indicates scores are not available (too few) 'none'
|Hispanic or Latino||98.86%|
|American Indian or Alaska Native||0.19%|
Kindergarten Immunization Information:
(2014-15 School Year)
(2014-15 School Year)
- Up-to-date Immunizations: 88% (67)
- Conditional admission: 12% (9) 6
- Medical exemptions: 0% (0)
- Personal Belief exemptions: 0% (0)
- Religious Belief exemptions: 0% (0)
Cesar Chavez Middle rank: 2 in Lynwood
Fred W. Hosler Jr High rank: none in Lynwood
Helen Keller Elementary rank: 4 in Lynwood
Hosler Middle rank: 1 in Lynwood
Janie P. Abbott Elementary rank: 4 in Lynwood
Kaplan Academy of Southern California rank: none in El Segundo
Lincoln Elementary rank: 4 in Lynwood
Lindbergh Elementary rank: 3 in Lynwood
Lugo Elementary rank: 1 in Lynwood
Lynwood Adult rank: none in Lynwood
Lynwood Alternative rank: none in Lynwood
Lynwood High rank: 5 in Lynwood
Lynwood Learning Academy rank: none in Lynwood
Lynwood Middle rank: 3 in Lynwood
Lynwood Opportunity School rank: none in Lynwood
Lynwood Unified Alternative Education rank: none in Lynwood
Marco Antonio Firebaugh High rank: 5 in Lynwood
Mark Twain Elementary rank: 4 in Lynwood
Pathway High rank: none in Lynwood
Pathway Independent Study rank: 2 in Lynwood
Roosevelt Elementary rank: 2 in Lynwood
Rosa Parks Elementary rank: 3 in Lynwood
Thurgood Marshall Elementary rank: 5 in Lynwood
Vista High rank: 1 in Lynwood
Washington Elementary rank: 5 in Lynwood
Will Rogers Elementary rank: 5 in Lynwood
Wilson Elementary rank: 2 in Lynwood
Wright Road Complex rank: none in Lynwood
- California School Ratings (CSR) computes percentiles in this way:
- For a given grade level, all Math scores are put into an ordered list and a percentile is calculated for each score, based its position in the list.
- For a given grade level, all English scores are put into an ordered list and a percentile is calculated for each score, based its position in the list.
- Math and English percentiles from (a & b above) are weighted, based on the number of students who completed each type of test, to create a combined Math+English weighted percentile for each school.
- The combined Math+English weighted percentiles are put into an ordered list for the particular type of school (elementary/middle/high school/K-12) and a percentile-within-the-school-type is calculated.
- How percentiles work: the school percentile is a number between 0 and 100 that reflects the percentage of schools of the same type (elementary/middle/high school/K-12) in California that have an equal or lower combined Math+English weighted percentile (from 1-c above). For example, a school in the 70th percentile would have a combined weighted percentile that was equal to or better than 70% of the other schools of the same type.
- The CSR Rank is determined by a school's percentile in comparison to other schools of the same type in California (from 1-d above). (1 is the worst, 10 is the best). Schools in the 90th percentile and above have rank 10, 80%-89.999% rank 9 and so on. A similar number of schools occupy each rank. * This rank is derived from data in the 2016 California Assessment of Student Performance and Progress (CAASPP).
- Alternative Schools receive percentiles, but are not ranked
- More information: 2016 CAASPP Paper-based Test Results