Manhattan Place Elementary
1850 West 96th Street
Los Angeles, CA 90047
- Compare with other schools in Los Angeles
- Compare with nearby schools
- School Type: Elementary Schools (Public)
- District: Los Angeles Unified
- Grades: K-5
2016 CAASPP Test Score Details:
|Grade||Test Type||Mean Score||Exceeded|
- Asterisk "*" indicates scores are not available (too few) 'none'
|Hispanic or Latino||36.07%|
|Two or More Races||1.41%|
Kindergarten Immunization Information:
(2014-15 School Year)
(2014-15 School Year)
- Up-to-date Immunizations: 63% (43)
- Conditional admission: 37% (25) 6
- Medical exemptions: 0% (0)
- Personal Belief exemptions: 0% (0)
- Religious Belief exemptions: 0% (0)
Albert F. Monroe Magnet Middle School rank: 2 in Inglewood
Animo Inglewood Charter High rank: 9 in Inglewood
Animo South Los Angeles Charter rank: 5 in Los Angeles
Bret Harte Preparatory Middle rank: 1 in Los Angeles
Century Academy for Excellence rank: 1 in Inglewood
Century Park Elementary rank: 1 in Inglewood
Children of Promise Preparatory Academy rank: 1 in Inglewood
Cimarron Avenue Elementary rank: 2 in Hawthorne
Clyde Woodworth Elementary rank: 1 in Inglewood
Community Preparatory Academy rank: none in Los Angeles
Danny J. Bakewell, Sr., Primary Center rank: none in Los Angeles
Duke Ellington High (Continuation) rank: none in Los Angeles
Executive Preparatory Academy of Finance rank: 7 in Hawthorne
George Washington Preparatory High rank: 3 in Los Angeles
Inglewood Continuation High rank: 1 in Inglewood
KIPP Empower Academy rank: 8 in Los Angeles
La Salle Avenue Elementary rank: 1 in Los Angeles
Manchester Avenue Elementary rank: 2 in Los Angeles
Morningside High School rank: 3 in Inglewood
Ninety-Fifth Street Elementary rank: 1 in Los Angeles
Seventy-Fourth Street Elementary rank: 2 in Los Angeles
TEACH Academy of Technologies rank: 2 in Los Angeles
TEACH Tech Charter High rank: 3 in Los Angeles
Warren Lane Elementary rank: 1 in Inglewood
Washington Primary Center rank: none in Los Angeles
Woodcrest Elementary rank: 1 in Los Angeles
Worthington Elementary rank: 1 in Inglewood
Youth Opportunities Unlimited rank: 1 in Los Angeles
- California School Ratings (CSR) computes percentiles in this way:
- For a given grade level, all Math scores are put into an ordered list and a percentile is calculated for each score, based its position in the list.
- For a given grade level, all English scores are put into an ordered list and a percentile is calculated for each score, based its position in the list.
- Math and English percentiles from (a & b above) are weighted, based on the number of students who completed each type of test, to create a combined Math+English weighted percentile for each school.
- The combined Math+English weighted percentiles are put into an ordered list for the particular type of school (elementary/middle/high school/K-12) and a percentile-within-the-school-type is calculated.
- How percentiles work: the school percentile is a number between 0 and 100 that reflects the percentage of schools of the same type (elementary/middle/high school/K-12) in California that have an equal or lower combined Math+English weighted percentile (from 1-c above). For example, a school in the 70th percentile would have a combined weighted percentile that was equal to or better than 70% of the other schools of the same type.
- The CSR Rank is determined by a school's percentile in comparison to other schools of the same type in California (from 1-d above). (1 is the worst, 10 is the best). Schools in the 90th percentile and above have rank 10, 80%-89.999% rank 9 and so on. A similar number of schools occupy each rank. * This rank is derived from data in the 2016 California Assessment of Student Performance and Progress (CAASPP).
- Alternative Schools receive percentiles, but are not ranked
- More information: 2016 CAASPP Paper-based Test Results