Canoga Park Elementary
7438 Topanga Canyon Boulevard
Canoga Park, CA 91303
- Compare with other schools in Canoga Park
- Compare with nearby schools
- School Type: Elementary Schools (Public)
- District: Los Angeles Unified
- Grades: K-5
2016 CAASPP Test Score Details:
|Grade||Test Type||Mean Score||Exceeded|
- Asterisk "*" indicates scores are not available (too few) 'none'
|Hispanic or Latino||91.57%|
|Two or More Races||1.4%|
Kindergarten Immunization Information:
(2014-15 School Year)
(2014-15 School Year)
- Up-to-date Immunizations: 97% (141)
- Conditional admission: 2% (3) 6
- Medical exemptions: 0% (0)
- Personal Belief exemptions: 1% (1)
- Religious Belief exemptions: 0% (0)
Canoga Park Senior High rank: 6 in Canoga Park
Capistrano Avenue Elementary rank: 8 in West Hills
Christopher Columbus Middle rank: 1 in Canoga Park
El Camino Real Community Adult rank: none in Canoga Park
Enadia Technology Enriched Charter rank: 5 in West Hills
Fullbright Avenue Elementary rank: 5 in Canoga Park
Hamlin Charter Academy rank: 6 in West Hills
Hart Street Elementary rank: 1 in Canoga Park
Ingenium Charter Middle rank: 4 in Canoga Park
Ivy Academia rank: 7 in West Hills
Ivy Bound Academy Math, Science, and Technology Charter Middle 2 rank: 6 in Northridge
James Jordan Middle rank: 5 in Winnetka
John A. Sutter Middle rank: 2 in Canoga Park
Justice Street Academy Charter rank: 8 in West Hills
Limerick Avenue Elementary rank: 4 in Canoga Park
Melvin Avenue Elementary rank: 6 in Reseda
Multicultural Learning Center rank: 4 in Canoga Park
N.E.W. Academy Canoga Park rank: 6 in Canoga Park
Nevada Avenue Elementary rank: 2 in West Hills
Owensmouth Continuation rank: 3 in Canoga Park
Pomelo Community Charter rank: 8 in West Hills
Stanley Mosk Elementary rank: 4 in Winnetka
Sunny Brae Avenue Elementary rank: 3 in Winnetka
Village Charter Academy rank: 3 in Canoga Park
Welby Way Charter Elementary School And Gifted-High Ability Magnet rank: 10 in West Hills
West Valley Occupational Center rank: none in Woodland Hills
Winnetka Avenue Elementary rank: 6 in Canoga Park
Woodlake Elementary rank: 8 in Woodland Hills
- California School Ratings (CSR) computes percentiles in this way:
- For a given grade level, all Math scores are put into an ordered list and a percentile is calculated for each score, based its position in the list.
- For a given grade level, all English scores are put into an ordered list and a percentile is calculated for each score, based its position in the list.
- Math and English percentiles from (a & b above) are weighted, based on the number of students who completed each type of test, to create a combined Math+English weighted percentile for each school.
- The combined Math+English weighted percentiles are put into an ordered list for the particular type of school (elementary/middle/high school/K-12) and a percentile-within-the-school-type is calculated.
- How percentiles work: the school percentile is a number between 0 and 100 that reflects the percentage of schools of the same type (elementary/middle/high school/K-12) in California that have an equal or lower combined Math+English weighted percentile (from 1-c above). For example, a school in the 70th percentile would have a combined weighted percentile that was equal to or better than 70% of the other schools of the same type.
- The CSR Rank is determined by a school's percentile in comparison to other schools of the same type in California (from 1-d above). (1 is the worst, 10 is the best). Schools in the 90th percentile and above have rank 10, 80%-89.999% rank 9 and so on. A similar number of schools occupy each rank. * This rank is derived from data in the 2016 California Assessment of Student Performance and Progress (CAASPP).
- Alternative Schools receive percentiles, but are not ranked
- More information: 2016 CAASPP Paper-based Test Results