6051 De Soto Ave.
Woodland Hills, CA 91367
- GATE students: 5%
- English learners: 8%
- Reclassified as English proficient: 12%
- Migrant education program participants: 0%
- Eligible for free/reduced price lunch: 16%
- Special education within past two years: 3%
(based on the 84% who responded)
- Overall Average Education4: 3.51
- Testing Issues (flags):
A security breach involving social media exposure of 2012-13 test material for the Standardized Testing and Reporting (STAR) Program and/or the California High School Exit Examination (CAHSEE) has been confirmed at this school site. This school is not eligible for state or federal award recognition during the 2013-14 school year.
|Not a High School
|State Rank: ||6
|| out of 101|
|API Score: |