11121 Bryant Road
El Monte, CA 91731
- Compare with other schools in El Monte
- Compare with nearby schools
- School Type: Elementary Schools (Public)
- District: El Monte City
- Grades: K-6
2016 CAASPP Test Score Details:
|Grade||Test Type||Mean Score||Exceeded|
- Asterisk "*" indicates scores are not available (too few) 'none'
|Hispanic or Latino||84.76%|
Kindergarten Immunization Information:
(2014-15 School Year)
(2014-15 School Year)
- Up-to-date Immunizations: 79% (54)
- Conditional admission: 21% (14) 6
- Medical exemptions: 0% (0)
- Personal Belief exemptions: 0% (0)
- Religious Belief exemptions: 0% (0)
Byron E. Thompson Elementary rank: none in El Monte
Cherrylee Elementary rank: 6 in El Monte
Cleminson Elementary rank: 8 in Temple City
Columbia Elementary rank: 6 in El Monte
Cortada Elementary rank: 3 in El Monte
Durfee Elementary rank: 7 in El Monte
Gidley Elementary rank: 6 in El Monte
Legore Elementary rank: 6 in El Monte
Loma Elementary rank: none in South El Monte
Mulhall Elementary rank: none in El Monte
New Lexington Elementary rank: 3 in El Monte
Norwood Elementary rank: none in El Monte
Potrero Elementary rank: 3 in El Monte
Rio Hondo Elementary rank: 5 in Arcadia
Rio Vista Elementary rank: 8 in El Monte
Shirpser Elementary rank: 3 in El Monte
Thompson Elementary rank: none in El Monte
Wilkerson Elementary rank: 6 in El Monte
Wright Elementary rank: 5 in El Monte
- California School Ratings (CSR) computes percentiles in this way:
- For a given grade level, all Math scores are put into an ordered list and a percentile is calculated for each score, based its position in the list.
- For a given grade level, all English scores are put into an ordered list and a percentile is calculated for each score, based its position in the list.
- Math and English percentiles from (a & b above) are weighted, based on the number of students who completed each type of test, to create a combined Math+English weighted percentile for each school.
- The combined Math+English weighted percentiles are put into an ordered list for the particular type of school (elementary/middle/high school/K-12) and a percentile-within-the-school-type is calculated.
- How percentiles work: the school percentile is a number between 0 and 100 that reflects the percentage of schools of the same type (elementary/middle/high school/K-12) in California that have an equal or lower combined Math+English weighted percentile (from 1-c above). For example, a school in the 70th percentile would have a combined weighted percentile that was equal to or better than 70% of the other schools of the same type.
- The CSR Rank is determined by a school's percentile in comparison to other schools of the same type in California (from 1-d above). (1 is the worst, 10 is the best). Schools in the 90th percentile and above have rank 10, 80%-89.999% rank 9 and so on. A similar number of schools occupy each rank. * This rank is derived from data in the 2016 California Assessment of Student Performance and Progress (CAASPP).
- Alternative Schools receive percentiles, but are not ranked
- More information: 2016 CAASPP Paper-based Test Results