Bret Harte Elementary
1300 Letts Ave.
Corcoran, CA 93212
- Compare with other schools in Corcoran
- Compare with nearby schools
- School Type: Elementary School
- District: Corcoran Joint Unified
- Ranking compared to similar schools:
- Teachers with Full Credentials: 100%
- Teachers with Emergency Credentials: 4%
- School Schedule: Standard
- Grades: K-1
- K-3 Class Size: 27
- GATE students: %
- English learners: %
- Reclassified as English proficient: %
- Migrant education program participants: %
- Eligible for free/reduced price lunch: %
- Special education within past two years: %
In 2013, this school had fewer than 11 valid 2013 STAR test scores. No reliable API can be calculated with so few scores.
Bret Harte Elementary rank: in Corcoran
California Pacific Charter School of Central California rank: 2 in Newport Beach
Corcoran Academy rank: in Corcoran
Corcoran High rank: 3 in Corcoran
John C. Fremont Elementary rank: 1 in Corcoran
John Muir Middle rank: 1 in Corcoran
Kings Lake Education Center rank: in Corcoran
Mark Twain Elementary rank: 1 in Corcoran
Mission Community Day rank: in Corcoran
- The State Rank is determined by a school's API Score in comparison to all other schools in California. (1 is the worst, 10 is the best). An equal number of schools occupy each rank. * This rank comes from the 2013 California Academic Performance Index (API) Growth report.
- The API Score is a number between 200 and 1000 that reflects a school's performance on statewide student assessments administered in 2013.
- Alternative Schools receive APIs but do not receive ranks
- Parent Education is the average of all responses where "1" represents "Not a high school graduate" and "5" represents "Graduate school."
- More information: 2012-13 Academic Performance Index Reports Information Guide (PDF; 629KB; 65pp.)