3050 Johnson Rd.
Hydesville, CA 95547
- Compare with other schools in Hydesville
- Compare with nearby schools
- School Type: Elementary School
- District: Hydesville Elementary
- Ranking compared to similar schools: 2
- Achieved API growth target: Yes
- Teachers with Full Credentials: 100%
- Teachers with Emergency Credentials: 0%
- School Schedule: Standard
- Grades: K-8
- K-3 Class Size: 19
- Grades 4-6 Class Size: 24
- Core Academic Courses: 27
- GATE students: 24%
- English learners: 0%
- Reclassified as English proficient: 0%
- Migrant education program participants: 0%
- Eligible for free/reduced price lunch: 24%
- Special education within past two years: 15%
- Overall Average Education4: 3.48
(based on the 80% who responded)
|Not a High School
Median Home Price (Zindex) for zip code 95547:
Hydesville Elementary rank: 8 in Hydesville
- The State Rank is determined by a school's API Score in comparison to all other schools in California. (1 is the worst, 10 is the best). An equal number of schools occupy each rank. * This rank comes from the 2013 California Academic Performance Index (API) Growth report.
- The API Score is a number between 200 and 1000 that reflects a school's performance on statewide student assessments administered in 2013.
- Alternative Schools receive APIs but do not receive ranks
- Parent Education is the average of all responses where "1" represents "Not a high school graduate" and "5" represents "Graduate school."
- More information: 2012-13 Academic Performance Index Reports Information Guide (PDF; 629KB; 65pp.)