Continuation Kings River High
1801 Seventh Street
Sanger, CA 93657
- Compare with other schools in Sanger
- Compare with nearby schools
- School Type: Continuation High Schools
- District: Sanger Unified
- Website: www.sanger.k12.ca.us
- Grades: 7-12
2016 CAASPP Test Score Details:
|Grade||Test Type||Mean Score||Exceeded|
- Asterisk "*" indicates scores are not available (too few) 'none'
SAT Test Results:
|Average Reading Score||*|
|Average Math Score||*|
|Percent Tested||2% (1 out of 51 seniors)|
|Hispanic or Latino||95.06%|
|American Indian or Alaska Native||1.23%|
Centerville Elementary rank: 4 in Sanger
Community Day rank: none in Sanger
Del Rey Elementary rank: 4 in Del Rey
Fairmont Elementary rank: 8 in Sanger
Hallmark Charter rank: 10 in Sanger
Jackson Elementary rank: 2 in Sanger
Jefferson Elementary rank: 3 in Sanger
John S. Wash Elementary rank: 8 in Fresno
Continuation Kings River High rank: 3 in Sanger
Lincoln Elementary rank: 4 in Sanger
Lone Star Elementary rank: 7 in Fresno
Madison Elementary rank: 5 in Sanger
Quail Lake Environmental Charter rank: 10 in Clovis
Ronald W. Reagan Elementary rank: 7 in Sanger
Sanger Academy Charter rank: 8 in Sanger
Sanger Adult rank: none in Sanger
Sanger Child Care Center rank: none in Sanger
Sanger Headstart Program rank: none in
Sanger High rank: 6 in Sanger
Sanger Preschool Program rank: none in Sanger
Sequoia Elementary rank: 7 in Fresno
Taft Elementary rank: none in Sanger
Taft High rank: 3 in Sanger
Washington Academic Middle rank: 6 in Sanger
Washington Occupational Center rank: none in Sanger
Wilson Elementary rank: 3 in Sanger
- California School Ratings (CSR) computes percentiles in this way:
- For a given grade level, all Math scores are put into an ordered list and a percentile is calculated for each score, based its position in the list.
- For a given grade level, all English scores are put into an ordered list and a percentile is calculated for each score, based its position in the list.
- Math and English percentiles from (a & b above) are weighted, based on the number of students who completed each type of test, to create a combined Math+English weighted percentile for each school.
- The combined Math+English weighted percentiles are put into an ordered list for the particular type of school (elementary/middle/high school/K-12) and a percentile-within-the-school-type is calculated.
- How percentiles work: the school percentile is a number between 0 and 100 that reflects the percentage of schools of the same type (elementary/middle/high school/K-12) in California that have an equal or lower combined Math+English weighted percentile (from 1-c above). For example, a school in the 70th percentile would have a combined weighted percentile that was equal to or better than 70% of the other schools of the same type.
- The CSR Rank is determined by a school's percentile in comparison to other schools of the same type in California (from 1-d above). (1 is the worst, 10 is the best). Schools in the 90th percentile and above have rank 10, 80%-89.999% rank 9 and so on. A similar number of schools occupy each rank. * This rank is derived from data in the 2016 California Assessment of Student Performance and Progress (CAASPP).
- Alternative Schools receive percentiles, but are not ranked
- More information: 2016 CAASPP Paper-based Test Results