Continuation Prospect High
One Santa Barbara Road
Pleasant Hill, CA 94523
- Compare with other schools in Pleasant Hill
- Compare with nearby schools
- School Type: Continuation High Schools
- Instruction Type: Partial Virtual - The school offers some, but not all, instruction through virtual instruction.
- District: Mt. Diablo Unified
- Website: www.mdusd.org
- Grades: 9-12
2016 CAASPP Test Score Details:
|Grade||Test Type||Mean Score||Exceeded|
- Asterisk "*", if present, indicates scores are not available (too few)
Calculated Percentiles from California School Ratings:
|English Language Arts/Literacy||Mathematics|
|Grade||Percentile||Students Tested||Percentile||Students Tested|
Weighted average for this school's Math and English test scores: 18.05%1-c
This school is in the 22.69th percentile1-d when compared to other schools of the same type: High School
SAT Test Results:
Continuation Prospect High rank: 3 in Pleasant Hill
Pleasant Hill Education Center rank: none in Pleasant Hill
Horizons School: Independent Study rank: 9 in Pleasant Hill
Pleasant Hill Middle rank: 7 in Pleasant Hill
Contra Costa County ROP rank: none in Pleasant Hill
Sequoia Middle rank: 8 in Pleasant Hill
Sequoia Elementary rank: 10 in Pleasant Hill
Fair Oaks Elementary rank: 1 in Pleasant Hill
Pleasant Hill Elementary rank: 9 in Pleasant Hill
Strandwood Elementary rank: 9 in Pleasant Hill
Diablo Community Day rank: none in Concord
Gregory Gardens Elementary rank: 6 in Pleasant Hill
Cambridge Elementary rank: 1 in Concord
Oak Grove Middle rank: 1 in Concord
Bancroft Elementary rank: 9 in Walnut Creek
Buena Vista Elementary rank: 10 in Walnut Creek
College Park High rank: 10 in Pleasant Hill
Valley View Middle rank: 7 in Pleasant Hill
Walnut Creek Intermediate rank: 9 in Walnut Creek
Ygnacio Valley Elementary rank: 3 in Concord
Valhalla Elementary rank: 9 in Pleasant Hill
Ygnacio Valley High rank: 5 in Concord
Contra Costa School of Performing Arts rank: none in Walnut Creek
Meadow Homes Elementary rank: 3 in Concord
Woodside Elementary rank: 7 in Concord
Valle Verde Elementary rank: 10 in Walnut Creek
Springhill Elementary rank: 10 in Lafayette
Walnut Acres Elementary rank: 10 in Walnut Creek
Foothill Middle rank: 10 in Walnut Creek
Acalanes High rank: 10 in Lafayette
- California School Ratings (CSR) computes percentiles in this way:
- For a given grade level, all Math scores are put into an ordered list and a percentile is calculated for each score, based its position in the list.
- For a given grade level, all English scores are put into an ordered list and a percentile is calculated for each score, based its position in the list.
- Math and English percentiles from (a & b above) are weighted, based on the number of students who completed each type of test, to create a combined Math+English weighted percentile for each school.
- The combined Math+English weighted percentiles are put into an ordered list for the particular type of school (elementary/middle/high school/K-12) and a percentile-within-the-school-type is calculated.
- How percentiles work: the school percentile is a number between 0 and 100 that reflects the percentage of schools of the same type (elementary/middle/high school/K-12) in California that have an equal or lower combined Math+English weighted percentile (from 1-c above). For example, a school in the 70th percentile would have a combined weighted percentile that was equal to or better than 70% of the other schools of the same type.
- The CSR Rank is determined by a school's percentile in comparison to other schools of the same type in California (from 1-d above). (1 is the worst, 10 is the best). Schools in the 90th percentile and above have rank 10, 80%-89.999% rank 9 and so on. A similar number of schools occupy each rank. * This rank is derived from data in the 2016 California Assessment of Student Performance and Progress (CAASPP).
- Alternative Schools receive percentiles, but are not ranked
- More information: 2016 CAASPP Paper-based Test Results