Empowering Possibilities International Charter
1945 Ramco Street
West Sacramento, CA 95691
- Compare with other schools in West Sacramento
- Compare with nearby schools
- School Type: Elementary Schools (Public) (Charter, not direct funded)
- District: Yolo County Office of Education
- Website: www.gcccharters.org
- Grades: K-8
2016 CAASPP Test Score Details:
|Grade||Test Type||Mean Score||Exceeded|
- Asterisk "*", if present, indicates scores are not available (too few)
Calculated Percentiles from California School Ratings:
|English Language Arts/Literacy||Mathematics|
|Grade||Percentile||Students Tested||Percentile||Students Tested|
Weighted average for this school's Math and English test scores: 29.91%1-c
This school is in the 28.01th percentile1-d when compared to other schools of the same type: Elementary
Alternative/Opportunity rank: none in Woodland
Cesar Chavez Community School rank: none in Woodland
Dan Jacobs rank: none in Woodland
Empowering Possibilities International Charter rank: 3 in West Sacramento
Esparto Special Education rank: none in Esparato
Green Gate TMR rank: none in Woodland
Greengate Center for Exception rank: none in Woodland
Juvenile Hall-Dan Jacobs rank: none in Woodland
Midtown Community rank: none in Woodland
Midtown School rank: none in Davis
T.A.P.E. Program rank: none in Woodland
Winters Special Education rank: none in Winters
Woodland Polytechnic Academy rank: none in Woodland
Yolo County Development Center rank: none in Woodland
Yolo County Special Education rank: none in Woodland
Yolo Youth Academy rank: none in Woodland
Zane Day School and Counseling rank: none in Woodland
- California School Ratings (CSR) computes percentiles in this way:
- For a given grade level, all Math scores are put into an ordered list and a percentile is calculated for each score, based its position in the list.
- For a given grade level, all English scores are put into an ordered list and a percentile is calculated for each score, based its position in the list.
- Math and English percentiles from (a & b above) are weighted, based on the number of students who completed each type of test, to create a combined Math+English weighted percentile for each school.
- The combined Math+English weighted percentiles are put into an ordered list for the particular type of school (elementary/middle/high school/K-12) and a percentile-within-the-school-type is calculated.
- How percentiles work: the school percentile is a number between 0 and 100 that reflects the percentage of schools of the same type (elementary/middle/high school/K-12) in California that have an equal or lower combined Math+English weighted percentile (from 1-c above). For example, a school in the 70th percentile would have a combined weighted percentile that was equal to or better than 70% of the other schools of the same type.
- The CSR Rank is determined by a school's percentile in comparison to other schools of the same type in California (from 1-d above). (1 is the worst, 10 is the best). Schools in the 90th percentile and above have rank 10, 80%-89.999% rank 9 and so on. A similar number of schools occupy each rank. * This rank is derived from data in the 2016 California Assessment of Student Performance and Progress (CAASPP).
- Alternative Schools receive percentiles, but are not ranked
- More information: 2016 CAASPP Paper-based Test Results