612 Camino Manzanas
Thousand Oaks, CA 91360
- Compare with other schools in Thousand Oaks
- Compare with nearby schools
- School Type: Elementary Schools (Public)
- District: Conejo Valley Unified
- Grades: K-5
2016 CAASPP Test Score Details:
|Grade||Test Type||Mean Score||Exceeded|
- Asterisk "*", if present, indicates scores are not available (too few)
Calculated Percentiles from California School Ratings:
|English Language Arts/Literacy||Mathematics|
|Grade||Percentile||Students Tested||Percentile||Students Tested|
Weighted average for this school's Math and English test scores: 80.88%1-c
This school is in the 80.53th percentile1-d when compared to other schools of the same type: Elementary
Kindergarten Immunization Information:
(2014-15 School Year)
Madrona Elementary rank: 9 in Thousand Oaks
Aspen Elementary rank: 8 in Thousand Oaks
Redwood Middle rank: 9 in Thousand Oaks
Acacia Elementary rank: 6 in Thousand Oaks
Century Academy rank: none in Thousand Oaks
Wildwood Elementary rank: 10 in Thousand Oaks
Thousand Oaks High rank: 10 in Thousand Oaks
Glenwood Elementary rank: 5 in Thousand Oaks
University Center Preschool rank: none in Thousand Oaks
Adult Education rank: none in Thousand Oaks
Continuation Conejo Valley High rank: 3 in Newbury Park
BRIDGES Charter rank: 9 in Thousand Oaks
Weathersfield Elementary rank: 8 in Thousand Oaks
Colina Middle rank: 9 in Thousand Oaks
Ladera Elementary rank: 8 in Thousand Oaks
Environmental Academy of Research Technology and Earth Sciences rank: 10 in Newbury Park
Meadows Arts and Technology Elementary rank: 10 in Thousand Oaks
Los Cerritos Middle rank: 9 in Thousand Oaks
Sequoia Middle rank: 8 in Newbury Park
- California School Ratings (CSR) computes percentiles in this way:
- For a given grade level, all Math scores are put into an ordered list and a percentile is calculated for each score, based its position in the list.
- For a given grade level, all English scores are put into an ordered list and a percentile is calculated for each score, based its position in the list.
- Math and English percentiles from (a & b above) are weighted, based on the number of students who completed each type of test, to create a combined Math+English weighted percentile for each school.
- The combined Math+English weighted percentiles are put into an ordered list for the particular type of school (elementary/middle/high school/K-12) and a percentile-within-the-school-type is calculated.
- How percentiles work: the school percentile is a number between 0 and 100 that reflects the percentage of schools of the same type (elementary/middle/high school/K-12) in California that have an equal or lower combined Math+English weighted percentile (from 1-c above). For example, a school in the 70th percentile would have a combined weighted percentile that was equal to or better than 70% of the other schools of the same type.
- The CSR Rank is determined by a school's percentile in comparison to other schools of the same type in California (from 1-d above). (1 is the worst, 10 is the best). Schools in the 90th percentile and above have rank 10, 80%-89.999% rank 9 and so on. A similar number of schools occupy each rank. * This rank is derived from data in the 2016 California Assessment of Student Performance and Progress (CAASPP).
- Alternative Schools receive percentiles, but are not ranked
- More information: 2016 CAASPP Paper-based Test Results