B. Roberto Cruz Leadership Academy
14265 Story Road
San Jose, CA 95127
- Compare with other schools in San Jose
- Compare with nearby schools
- School Type: High Schools (Public) (Charter, not direct funded)
- District: East Side Union High
- Website: www.sjrcla.org
- Grades: 9-12
2016 CAASPP Test Score Details:
|Grade||Test Type||Mean Score||Exceeded|
- Asterisk "*", if present, indicates scores are not available (too few)
Adelante Dual Language Academy rank: 7 in San Jose
Aptitud Community Academy at Goss rank: 3 in San Jose
August Boeger Middle rank: 4 in San Jose
Escuela Popular Accelerated Family Learning rank: 2 in San Jose
Escuela Popular/Center for Training and Careers, Family Learning rank: 4 in San Jose
Foothill High rank: 2 in San Jose
Horace Cureton Elementary rank: 3 in San Jose
Ida Jew Academies rank: 7 in San Jose
James Lick High rank: 5 in San Jose
James McEntee Academy rank: none in San Jose
Joseph George Middle rank: 4 in San Jose
Latino College Preparatory Academy rank: 4 in San Jose
Linda Vista Elementary rank: 6 in San Jose
Lyndale Elementary rank: 4 in San Jose
Millard McCollam Elementary rank: 7 in San Jose
Mt. Pleasant Elementary rank: 5 in San Jose
Mt. Pleasant High rank: 6 in San Jose
Ocala Middle rank: 5 in San Jose
Robert Sanders Elementary rank: 3 in San Jose
Rocketship Academy Brilliant Minds rank: 5 in San Jose
Russo/McEntee Academy rank: 6 in San Jose
Summit Public School: Rainier rank: 9 in San Jose
Summit Public School: Tahoma rank: 9 in San Jose
Sylvia Cassell Elementary rank: 4 in San Jose
Thomas P. Ryan Elementary rank: 3 in San Jose
Valle Vista Elementary rank: 5 in San Jose
Voices College-Bound Language Academy at Mt. Pleasant rank: none in San Jose
William Sheppard Middle rank: 5 in San Jose
- California School Ratings (CSR) computes percentiles in this way:
- For a given grade level, all Math scores are put into an ordered list and a percentile is calculated for each score, based its position in the list.
- For a given grade level, all English scores are put into an ordered list and a percentile is calculated for each score, based its position in the list.
- Math and English percentiles from (a & b above) are weighted, based on the number of students who completed each type of test, to create a combined Math+English weighted percentile for each school.
- The combined Math+English weighted percentiles are put into an ordered list for the particular type of school (elementary/middle/high school/K-12) and a percentile-within-the-school-type is calculated.
- How percentiles work: the school percentile is a number between 0 and 100 that reflects the percentage of schools of the same type (elementary/middle/high school/K-12) in California that have an equal or lower combined Math+English weighted percentile (from 1-c above). For example, a school in the 70th percentile would have a combined weighted percentile that was equal to or better than 70% of the other schools of the same type.
- The CSR Rank is determined by a school's percentile in comparison to other schools of the same type in California (from 1-d above). (1 is the worst, 10 is the best). Schools in the 90th percentile and above have rank 10, 80%-89.999% rank 9 and so on. A similar number of schools occupy each rank. * This rank is derived from data in the 2016 California Assessment of Student Performance and Progress (CAASPP).
- Alternative Schools receive percentiles, but are not ranked
- More information: 2016 CAASPP Paper-based Test Results