River Islands Technology Academy II
1175 Marina Drive
Lathrop, CA 95330
- Compare with other schools in Lathrop
- Compare with nearby schools
- School Type: Elementary Schools (Public) (Charter, not direct funded)
- District: San Joaquin County Office of Education
- Website: www.riverislandsacademy.net
- Grades: K-8
2016 CAASPP Test Score Details:
|Grade||Test Type||Mean Score||Exceeded|
- Asterisk "*", if present, indicates scores are not available (too few)
Kindergarten Immunization Information:
(2014-15 School Year)
7th Grade Immunization Information:
(2014-15 School Year)
Alternative/Opportunity rank: none in Stockton
Central TMR rank: none in French Camp
Co. Supt. Juvenile County School rank: none in French Camp
Defunct Manteca Evening High rank: none in
Dorothy J. Mahin TMR rank: none in Lodi
Excel Academy: Collegiate Sports Health Science Preparatory High rank: none in Stockton
John F. Cruikshank, Jr. rank: 1 in Stockton
one.Charter Academy rank: 1 in Stockton
River Islands Technology Academy II rank: none in Lathrop
San Joaquin Building Futures Academy rank: none in Stockton
San Joaquin County Community rank: 1 in Stockton
San Joaquin County Outdoor Ed. rank: none in La Honda
San Joaquin County Special Education rank: none in Stockton
SH John J. McFall rank: none in Manteca
SH San Joaquin County High rank: none in Stockton
Venture Academy rank: 5 in Stockton
Walton Development Center rank: none in Stockton
- California School Ratings (CSR) computes percentiles in this way:
- For a given grade level, all Math scores are put into an ordered list and a percentile is calculated for each score, based its position in the list.
- For a given grade level, all English scores are put into an ordered list and a percentile is calculated for each score, based its position in the list.
- Math and English percentiles from (a & b above) are weighted, based on the number of students who completed each type of test, to create a combined Math+English weighted percentile for each school.
- The combined Math+English weighted percentiles are put into an ordered list for the particular type of school (elementary/middle/high school/K-12) and a percentile-within-the-school-type is calculated.
- How percentiles work: the school percentile is a number between 0 and 100 that reflects the percentage of schools of the same type (elementary/middle/high school/K-12) in California that have an equal or lower combined Math+English weighted percentile (from 1-c above). For example, a school in the 70th percentile would have a combined weighted percentile that was equal to or better than 70% of the other schools of the same type.
- The CSR Rank is determined by a school's percentile in comparison to other schools of the same type in California (from 1-d above). (1 is the worst, 10 is the best). Schools in the 90th percentile and above have rank 10, 80%-89.999% rank 9 and so on. A similar number of schools occupy each rank. * This rank is derived from data in the 2016 California Assessment of Student Performance and Progress (CAASPP).
- Alternative Schools receive percentiles, but are not ranked
- More information: 2016 CAASPP Paper-based Test Results