Andrew Carnegie Middle
5820 Illinois Avenue
Orangevale, CA 95662
- Compare with other schools in Orangevale
- Compare with nearby schools
- School Type: Intermediate/Middle Schools (Public)
- District: San Juan Unified
- Grades: 6-8
2016 CAASPP Test Score Details:
|Grade||Test Type||Mean Score||Exceeded|
- Asterisk "*", if present, indicates scores are not available (too few)
Calculated Percentiles from California School Ratings:
|English Language Arts/Literacy||Mathematics|
|Grade||Percentile||Students Tested||Percentile||Students Tested|
Weighted average for this school's Math and English test scores: 68.31%1-c
This school is in the 69.62th percentile1-d when compared to other schools of the same type: Intermediate/Middle/Junior High
7th Grade Immunization Information:
(2014-15 School Year)
Andrew Carnegie Middle rank: 7 in Orangevale
Orangevale Open K-8 rank: 9 in Fair Oaks
Pershing Elementary rank: 9 in Orangevale
Bella Vista High rank: 9 in Fair Oaks
Trajan Elementary rank: 8 in Orangevale
Golden Valley Orchard rank: none in Orangevale
Northridge Elementary rank: 1 in Fair Oaks
Louis Pasteur Fundamental Middle rank: 7 in Orangevale
Earl Legette Elementary rank: 6 in Fair Oaks
Twin Lakes Elementary rank: 7 in Orangevale
Oakview Community Elementary rank: 7 in Orangevale
Green Oaks Fundamental Elementary rank: 9 in Orangevale
Golden Valley River rank: 8 in Orangevale
Casa Roble Fundamental High rank: 6 in Orangevale
El Sereno Alternative Education rank: 5 in Fair Oaks
Kingswood K-8 rank: 2 in Citrus Heights
Ottomon Way Elementary rank: 3 in Orangevale
Woodside K-8 rank: 6 in Citrus Heights
Skycrest Elementary rank: 2 in Citrus Heights
Sunrise Tech Center rank: none in Citrus Heights
San Juan High rank: 3 in Citrus Heights
- California School Ratings (CSR) computes percentiles in this way:
- For a given grade level, all Math scores are put into an ordered list and a percentile is calculated for each score, based its position in the list.
- For a given grade level, all English scores are put into an ordered list and a percentile is calculated for each score, based its position in the list.
- Math and English percentiles from (a & b above) are weighted, based on the number of students who completed each type of test, to create a combined Math+English weighted percentile for each school.
- The combined Math+English weighted percentiles are put into an ordered list for the particular type of school (elementary/middle/high school/K-12) and a percentile-within-the-school-type is calculated.
- How percentiles work: the school percentile is a number between 0 and 100 that reflects the percentage of schools of the same type (elementary/middle/high school/K-12) in California that have an equal or lower combined Math+English weighted percentile (from 1-c above). For example, a school in the 70th percentile would have a combined weighted percentile that was equal to or better than 70% of the other schools of the same type.
- The CSR Rank is determined by a school's percentile in comparison to other schools of the same type in California (from 1-d above). (1 is the worst, 10 is the best). Schools in the 90th percentile and above have rank 10, 80%-89.999% rank 9 and so on. A similar number of schools occupy each rank. * This rank is derived from data in the 2016 California Assessment of Student Performance and Progress (CAASPP).
- Alternative Schools receive percentiles, but are not ranked
- More information: 2016 CAASPP Paper-based Test Results