15400 Lansdowne Road
Tustin, CA 92782
- Compare with other schools in Tustin
- Compare with nearby schools
- School Type: Elementary Schools (Public)
- District: Tustin Unified
- Website: www.tusdheritagelementary.org
- Grades: K-5
2016 CAASPP Test Score Details:
|Grade||Test Type||Mean Score||Exceeded|
- Asterisk "*", if present, indicates scores are not available (too few)
A. G. Currie Middle rank: 4 in Tustin
Access Juvenile Hall rank: 1 in Santa Ana
Alternative Education-San Joaquin High rank: none in Irvine
Benjamin F. Beswick Elementary rank: 6 in Tustin
C. C. Lambert Elementary rank: none in Tustin
C. E. Utt Middle rank: 7 in Tustin
Century High rank: 4 in Santa Ana
Cesar E. Chavez High rank: 2 in Santa Ana
College and Career Preparatory Academy rank: none in Santa Ana
Creekside High rank: 3 in Irvine
Heritage Elementary rank: none in Tustin
Continuation Hillview High rank: 3 in Tustin
Irvine Adult rank: none in Irvine
Irvine Adult Transition Programs rank: none in Irvine
Jeane Thorman Elementary rank: 5 in Tustin
John F. Kennedy Elementary rank: 3 in Santa Ana
Madison Elementary rank: 4 in Santa Ana
Manuel Esqueda Elementary rank: 2 in Santa Ana
Marjorie Veeh Elementary rank: 3 in Tustin
Monroe Elementary rank: 4 in Santa Ana
Plaza Vista rank: 10 in Irvine
Raymond A. Villa Fundamental Intermediate rank: 4 in Santa Ana
Robert Heideman Elementary rank: 2 in Tustin
Alternative Sycamore High rank: 4 in Tustin
Thomas A. Edison Elementary rank: 3 in Santa Ana
Tustin Adult Education rank: none in Tustin
Tustin High rank: 9 in Tustin
W. R. Nelson Elementary rank: 5 in Tustin
- California School Ratings (CSR) computes percentiles in this way:
- For a given grade level, all Math scores are put into an ordered list and a percentile is calculated for each score, based its position in the list.
- For a given grade level, all English scores are put into an ordered list and a percentile is calculated for each score, based its position in the list.
- Math and English percentiles from (a & b above) are weighted, based on the number of students who completed each type of test, to create a combined Math+English weighted percentile for each school.
- The combined Math+English weighted percentiles are put into an ordered list for the particular type of school (elementary/middle/high school/K-12) and a percentile-within-the-school-type is calculated.
- How percentiles work: the school percentile is a number between 0 and 100 that reflects the percentage of schools of the same type (elementary/middle/high school/K-12) in California that have an equal or lower combined Math+English weighted percentile (from 1-c above). For example, a school in the 70th percentile would have a combined weighted percentile that was equal to or better than 70% of the other schools of the same type.
- The CSR Rank is determined by a school's percentile in comparison to other schools of the same type in California (from 1-d above). (1 is the worst, 10 is the best). Schools in the 90th percentile and above have rank 10, 80%-89.999% rank 9 and so on. A similar number of schools occupy each rank. * This rank is derived from data in the 2016 California Assessment of Student Performance and Progress (CAASPP).
- Alternative Schools receive percentiles, but are not ranked
- More information: 2016 CAASPP Paper-based Test Results