El Camino Real Continuation High
1351 East Orangethorpe Avenue
Placentia, CA 92870
- Compare with other schools in Placentia
- Compare with nearby schools
- School Type: Continuation High Schools
- Instruction Type: Partial Virtual - The school offers some, but not all, instruction through virtual instruction.
- District: Placentia-Yorba Linda Unified
- Grades: 9-12
2016 CAASPP Test Score Details:
|Grade||Test Type||Mean Score||Exceeded|
- Asterisk "*", if present, indicates scores are not available (too few)
Calculated Percentiles from California School Ratings:
|English Language Arts/Literacy||Mathematics|
|Grade||Percentile||Students Tested||Percentile||Students Tested|
Weighted average for this school's Math and English test scores: 18.65%1-c
This school is in the 23.43th percentile1-d when compared to other schools of the same type: High School
SAT Test Results:
Brookhaven Elementary rank: 9 in Placentia
Charles Wagner Elementary rank: 9 in Placentia
Col. J. K. Tuffree Middle rank: 9 in Placentia
Crescent Elementary rank: 10 in Anaheim
Esperanza High rank: 9 in Anaheim
George Key rank: none in Placentia
Glenview Elementary rank: 7 in Anaheim
Golden Elementary rank: 10 in Placentia
John O. Tynes Elementary rank: 8 in Placentia
Kraemer Middle rank: 9 in Placentia
La Entrada High rank: 7 in Yorba Linda, CA
Lakeview Elementary rank: 10 in Yorba Linda
Linda Vista Elementary rank: 10 in Yorba Linda
Mabel M. Paine Elementary rank: 9 in Yorba Linda
Melrose Elementary rank: 6 in Placentia
Morse Avenue Elementary rank: 8 in Placentia
Nohl Canyon Elementary rank: 10 in Anaheim
Olive Elementary rank: 5 in Orange
Orange Unified Pre-K SDC rank: none in Anaheim
Rio Vista Elementary rank: 5 in Anaheim
Rose Drive Elementary rank: 9 in Yorba Linda
Ruby Drive Elementary rank: 5 in Placentia
Sierra Vista Elementary rank: 10 in Placentia
Topaz Elementary rank: 7 in Fullerton
Valadez Middle School Academy rank: 6 in Placentia
Valencia High rank: 9 in Placentia
Van Buren Elementary rank: 8 in Placentia
Yorba Linda Middle rank: 9 in Yorba Linda
- California School Ratings (CSR) computes percentiles in this way:
- For a given grade level, all Math scores are put into an ordered list and a percentile is calculated for each score, based its position in the list.
- For a given grade level, all English scores are put into an ordered list and a percentile is calculated for each score, based its position in the list.
- Math and English percentiles from (a & b above) are weighted, based on the number of students who completed each type of test, to create a combined Math+English weighted percentile for each school.
- The combined Math+English weighted percentiles are put into an ordered list for the particular type of school (elementary/middle/high school/K-12) and a percentile-within-the-school-type is calculated.
- How percentiles work: the school percentile is a number between 0 and 100 that reflects the percentage of schools of the same type (elementary/middle/high school/K-12) in California that have an equal or lower combined Math+English weighted percentile (from 1-c above). For example, a school in the 70th percentile would have a combined weighted percentile that was equal to or better than 70% of the other schools of the same type.
- The CSR Rank is determined by a school's percentile in comparison to other schools of the same type in California (from 1-d above). (1 is the worst, 10 is the best). Schools in the 90th percentile and above have rank 10, 80%-89.999% rank 9 and so on. A similar number of schools occupy each rank. * This rank is derived from data in the 2016 California Assessment of Student Performance and Progress (CAASPP).
- Alternative Schools receive percentiles, but are not ranked
- More information: 2016 CAASPP Paper-based Test Results