Carmel Valley High
27335 Schulte Road
Carmel, CA 93923
- Compare with other schools in Carmel
- Compare with nearby schools
- School Type: Continuation High Schools
- District: Carmel Unified
- Grades: 9-12
2016 CAASPP Test Score Details:
|Grade||Test Type||Mean Score||Exceeded|
- Asterisk "*", if present, indicates scores are not available (too few)
Captain Cooper Elementary rank: 7 in Big Sur
Carmel Adult rank: none in Carmel
Carmel Child Development Center rank: none in Carmel
Carmel High rank: 10 in Carmel
Carmel Middle rank: 10 in Carmel
Carmel River Elementary rank: 10 in Carmel
Carmel Valley High rank: none in Carmel
Carmel Woods Elementary rank: none in Carmel
Carmelo Elementary rank: none in Carmel
Tularcitos Elementary rank: 10 in Carmel Valley
- California School Ratings (CSR) computes percentiles in this way:
- For a given grade level, all Math scores are put into an ordered list and a percentile is calculated for each score, based its position in the list.
- For a given grade level, all English scores are put into an ordered list and a percentile is calculated for each score, based its position in the list.
- Math and English percentiles from (a & b above) are weighted, based on the number of students who completed each type of test, to create a combined Math+English weighted percentile for each school.
- The combined Math+English weighted percentiles are put into an ordered list for the particular type of school (elementary/middle/high school/K-12) and a percentile-within-the-school-type is calculated.
- How percentiles work: the school percentile is a number between 0 and 100 that reflects the percentage of schools of the same type (elementary/middle/high school/K-12) in California that have an equal or lower combined Math+English weighted percentile (from 1-c above). For example, a school in the 70th percentile would have a combined weighted percentile that was equal to or better than 70% of the other schools of the same type.
- The CSR Rank is determined by a school's percentile in comparison to other schools of the same type in California (from 1-d above). (1 is the worst, 10 is the best). Schools in the 90th percentile and above have rank 10, 80%-89.999% rank 9 and so on. A similar number of schools occupy each rank. * This rank is derived from data in the 2016 California Assessment of Student Performance and Progress (CAASPP).
- Alternative Schools receive percentiles, but are not ranked
- More information: 2016 CAASPP Paper-based Test Results