1150 East Pecan Avenue
Madera, CA 93637
- Compare with other schools in Madera
- Compare with nearby schools
- School Type: Elementary Schools (Public)
- District: Madera Unified
- Grades: K-6
2016 CAASPP Test Score Details:
|Grade||Test Type||Mean Score||Exceeded|
- Asterisk "*", if present, indicates scores are not available (too few)
Calculated Percentiles from California School Ratings:
|English Language Arts/Literacy||Mathematics|
|Grade||Percentile||Students Tested||Percentile||Students Tested|
Weighted average for this school's Math and English test scores: 10.08%1-c
This school is in the 5.82th percentile1-d when compared to other schools of the same type: Elementary
Kindergarten Immunization Information:
(2014-15 School Year)
Parkwood Elementary rank: 1 in Madera
Cesar Chavez Elementary rank: 2 in Madera
Duane E. Furman High (Independent Study Program) rank: 3 in Madera
Madera South High rank: 4 in Madera
Madera Adult rank: none in Madera
Alpha Elementary rank: 1 in Madera
Pioneer Technical Center rank: 2 in Madera
Gould Educational Center rank: 2 in Madera
James Madison Elementary rank: 1 in Madera
Sierra Vista Elementary rank: 1 in Madera
Madera High rank: 6 in Madera
Madera County Independent Academy rank: 2 in Madera
Apollo Elementary rank: none in Madera
Martin Luther King Jr. Middle rank: 1 in Madera
Endeavor/Voyager Secondary Juvenile Hall rank: 1 in Madera
Thomas Jefferson Middle rank: 4 in Madera
John Adams Elementary rank: 4 in Madera
Enterprise Secondary rank: 1 in Madera
George Washington Elementary rank: 1 in Madera
Millview Elementary rank: 2 in Madera
Mountain Vista Educational Center rank: none in Madera
- California School Ratings (CSR) computes percentiles in this way:
- For a given grade level, all Math scores are put into an ordered list and a percentile is calculated for each score, based its position in the list.
- For a given grade level, all English scores are put into an ordered list and a percentile is calculated for each score, based its position in the list.
- Math and English percentiles from (a & b above) are weighted, based on the number of students who completed each type of test, to create a combined Math+English weighted percentile for each school.
- The combined Math+English weighted percentiles are put into an ordered list for the particular type of school (elementary/middle/high school/K-12) and a percentile-within-the-school-type is calculated.
- How percentiles work: the school percentile is a number between 0 and 100 that reflects the percentage of schools of the same type (elementary/middle/high school/K-12) in California that have an equal or lower combined Math+English weighted percentile (from 1-c above). For example, a school in the 70th percentile would have a combined weighted percentile that was equal to or better than 70% of the other schools of the same type.
- The CSR Rank is determined by a school's percentile in comparison to other schools of the same type in California (from 1-d above). (1 is the worst, 10 is the best). Schools in the 90th percentile and above have rank 10, 80%-89.999% rank 9 and so on. A similar number of schools occupy each rank. * This rank is derived from data in the 2016 California Assessment of Student Performance and Progress (CAASPP).
- Alternative Schools receive percentiles, but are not ranked
- More information: 2016 CAASPP Paper-based Test Results