Inspire Charter School
33323 Santiago Road
Acton, CA 93510
- Compare with other schools in Acton
- Compare with nearby schools
- School Type: K-12 Schools (Public) (Charter, not direct funded)
- Instruction Type: Partial Virtual - The school offers some, but not all, instruction through virtual instruction.
- District: Acton-Agua Dulce Unified
- Website: www.inspireschools.org
- Grades: K-12
2016 CAASPP Test Score Details:
|Grade||Test Type||Mean Score||Exceeded|
- Asterisk "*", if present, indicates scores are not available (too few)
Calculated Percentiles from California School Ratings:
|English Language Arts/Literacy||Mathematics|
|Grade||Percentile||Students Tested||Percentile||Students Tested|
Weighted average for this school's Math and English test scores: 34.91%1-c
This school is in the 47.31th percentile1-d when compared to other schools of the same type: Elementary-High Combination
SAT Test Results:
Kindergarten Immunization Information:
(2014-15 School Year)
7th Grade Immunization Information:
(2014-15 School Year)
9-12 Academy of Arts and Sciences: Los Angeles rank: none in Encino
K-8 Academy of Arts and Sciences: Los Angeles rank: none in Encino
Acton Elementary rank: none in Acton
Agua Dulce Elementary rank: none in Agua Dulce
Albert Einstein Academy Elementary rank: none in Santa Clarita
Albert Einstein Academy for Letters, Arts & Sciences - Aqua Dulce Partnership Academy rank: 6 in Agua Dulce
Albert Einstein Academy for Letters, Arts & Sciences - Odyssey rank: none in Beverly Hills
Albert Einstein Academy for Letters, Arts & Sciences - Odyssey rank: 7 in Beverly Hills
Albert Einstein Academy for Letters, Arts and Sciences-STEAM rank: 8 in Valencia
Assurance Learning Academy rank: 2 in Los Angeles
Community Collaborative Charter rank: 8 in Acton
High Desert rank: 6 in Acton
iLEAD Hybrid rank: 7 in Castaic
Inspire Charter School rank: 5 in Acton
Meadowlark Elementary rank: 7 in Acton
Method Schools High rank: none in Arcadia
Method Schools K-8 rank: none in Arcadia
Mosaica Online Academy of Los Angeles rank: none in Agua Dulce
SCALE Leadership Academy rank: 4 in Acton, CA
SIATech Academy South rank: 2 in Los Angeles
Valley Prep 6-8 rank: none in Pacoima
Valley Prep 9-12 rank: none in Van Nuys
Valley Prep K-5 rank: none in Pacoima
Vasquez High rank: 5 in Acton
- California School Ratings (CSR) computes percentiles in this way:
- For a given grade level, all Math scores are put into an ordered list and a percentile is calculated for each score, based its position in the list.
- For a given grade level, all English scores are put into an ordered list and a percentile is calculated for each score, based its position in the list.
- Math and English percentiles from (a & b above) are weighted, based on the number of students who completed each type of test, to create a combined Math+English weighted percentile for each school.
- The combined Math+English weighted percentiles are put into an ordered list for the particular type of school (elementary/middle/high school/K-12) and a percentile-within-the-school-type is calculated.
- How percentiles work: the school percentile is a number between 0 and 100 that reflects the percentage of schools of the same type (elementary/middle/high school/K-12) in California that have an equal or lower combined Math+English weighted percentile (from 1-c above). For example, a school in the 70th percentile would have a combined weighted percentile that was equal to or better than 70% of the other schools of the same type.
- The CSR Rank is determined by a school's percentile in comparison to other schools of the same type in California (from 1-d above). (1 is the worst, 10 is the best). Schools in the 90th percentile and above have rank 10, 80%-89.999% rank 9 and so on. A similar number of schools occupy each rank. * This rank is derived from data in the 2016 California Assessment of Student Performance and Progress (CAASPP).
- Alternative Schools receive percentiles, but are not ranked
- More information: 2016 CAASPP Paper-based Test Results