1408 South Spruce Tree Drive
Diamond Bar, CA 91765
- Compare with other schools in Diamond Bar
- Compare with nearby schools
- School Type: Intermediate/Middle Schools (Public)
- District: Walnut Valley Unified
- Website: www.wvusd.k12.ca.us
- Grades: 6-8
2016 CAASPP Test Score Details:
|Grade||Test Type||Mean Score||Exceeded|
- Asterisk "*", if present, indicates scores are not available (too few)
Calculated Percentiles from California School Ratings:
|English Language Arts/Literacy||Mathematics|
|Grade||Percentile||Students Tested||Percentile||Students Tested|
Weighted average for this school's Math and English test scores: 94.83%1-c
This school is in the 95th percentile1-d when compared to other schools of the same type: Intermediate/Middle/Junior High
7th Grade Immunization Information:
(2014-15 School Year)
Castle Rock Elementary rank: 10 in Diamond Bar
Chaparral Middle rank: 10 in Diamond Bar
Collegewood Elementary rank: 9 in Walnut Valley
Cyrus J. Morris Elementary rank: 9 in Walnut
Destiny Community Day rank: none in Walnut
Diamond Bar High rank: 9 in Diamond Bar
Evergreen Elementary rank: 10 in Diamond Bar
Leonard G. Westhoff Elementary rank: 10 in Walnut
Maple Hill Elementary rank: 9 in Diamond Bar
Quail Summit Elementary rank: 10 in Diamond Bar
Continuation Ron Hockwalt Academies rank: 3 in Walnut
South Pointe Middle rank: 10 in Walnut
Suzanne Middle rank: 10 in Walnut
Vejar Elementary rank: 9 in Walnut
Walnut Elementary rank: 9 in Walnut
Walnut High rank: 10 in Walnut
Walnut Valley Adult rank: none in Walnut
- California School Ratings (CSR) computes percentiles in this way:
- For a given grade level, all Math scores are put into an ordered list and a percentile is calculated for each score, based its position in the list.
- For a given grade level, all English scores are put into an ordered list and a percentile is calculated for each score, based its position in the list.
- Math and English percentiles from (a & b above) are weighted, based on the number of students who completed each type of test, to create a combined Math+English weighted percentile for each school.
- The combined Math+English weighted percentiles are put into an ordered list for the particular type of school (elementary/middle/high school/K-12) and a percentile-within-the-school-type is calculated.
- How percentiles work: the school percentile is a number between 0 and 100 that reflects the percentage of schools of the same type (elementary/middle/high school/K-12) in California that have an equal or lower combined Math+English weighted percentile (from 1-c above). For example, a school in the 70th percentile would have a combined weighted percentile that was equal to or better than 70% of the other schools of the same type.
- The CSR Rank is determined by a school's percentile in comparison to other schools of the same type in California (from 1-d above). (1 is the worst, 10 is the best). Schools in the 90th percentile and above have rank 10, 80%-89.999% rank 9 and so on. A similar number of schools occupy each rank. * This rank is derived from data in the 2016 California Assessment of Student Performance and Progress (CAASPP).
- Alternative Schools receive percentiles, but are not ranked
- More information: 2016 CAASPP Paper-based Test Results