21445 Centre Pointe Parkway
Santa Clarita, CA 91350
- Compare with other schools in Santa Clarita
- Compare with nearby schools
- School Type: High Schools (Public)
- District: William S. Hart Union High
- Website: www.sequoiacharterschool.com
- Grades: 7-12
2016 CAASPP Test Score Details:
|Grade||Test Type||Mean Score||Exceeded|
- Asterisk "*", if present, indicates scores are not available (too few)
SAT Test Results:
Academy of the Canyons rank: 10 in Santa Clarita
Albert Einstein Academy for Letters, Arts and Sciences rank: 9 in Santa Clarita
Arroyo Seco Junior High rank: 9 in Valencia
Jereann Bowman High (Continuation) rank: 4 in Santa Clarita
Canyon High rank: 9 in Canyon Country
Golden Oak Adult rank: none in Valencia
Golden Valley High rank: 8 in Santa Clarita
La Mesa Junior High rank: 7 in Santa Clarita
Alternative Learning Post High rank: 9 in Santa Clarita
Mission View Public rank: 3 in Santa Clarita
Opportunities for Learning - Santa Clarita rank: 3 in Pasadena
Passport Academy rank: none in Santa Clarita
Placerita Junior High rank: 8 in Newhall
Rancho Pico Junior High rank: 10 in Stevenson Ranch
Rio Norte Junior High rank: 9 in Santa Clarita
Santa Clarita Valley Early College High rank: none in Santa Clarita
Santa Clarita Valley International rank: 6 in Castaic
Saugus High rank: 10 in Saugus
Sequoia School rank: none in Santa Clarita
Sierra Vista Junior High rank: 8 in Canyon Country
Transitional Learning Center Charter rank: none in Santa Clarita
Valencia High rank: 10 in Valencia
Wayside Honor Rancho rank: none in Saugus
West Ranch High rank: 10 in Valencia
William S. Hart High rank: 9 in Newhall
- California School Ratings (CSR) computes percentiles in this way:
- For a given grade level, all Math scores are put into an ordered list and a percentile is calculated for each score, based its position in the list.
- For a given grade level, all English scores are put into an ordered list and a percentile is calculated for each score, based its position in the list.
- Math and English percentiles from (a & b above) are weighted, based on the number of students who completed each type of test, to create a combined Math+English weighted percentile for each school.
- The combined Math+English weighted percentiles are put into an ordered list for the particular type of school (elementary/middle/high school/K-12) and a percentile-within-the-school-type is calculated.
- How percentiles work: the school percentile is a number between 0 and 100 that reflects the percentage of schools of the same type (elementary/middle/high school/K-12) in California that have an equal or lower combined Math+English weighted percentile (from 1-c above). For example, a school in the 70th percentile would have a combined weighted percentile that was equal to or better than 70% of the other schools of the same type.
- The CSR Rank is determined by a school's percentile in comparison to other schools of the same type in California (from 1-d above). (1 is the worst, 10 is the best). Schools in the 90th percentile and above have rank 10, 80%-89.999% rank 9 and so on. A similar number of schools occupy each rank. * This rank is derived from data in the 2016 California Assessment of Student Performance and Progress (CAASPP).
- Alternative Schools receive percentiles, but are not ranked
- More information: 2016 CAASPP Paper-based Test Results