2400 Montana Avenue
Santa Monica, CA 90403
- Compare with other schools in Santa Monica
- Compare with nearby schools
- School Type: Elementary Schools (Public)
- Instruction Type: Partial Virtual - The school offers some, but not all, instruction through virtual instruction.
- District: Santa Monica-Malibu Unified
- Grades: P-5
2016 CAASPP Test Score Details:
|Grade||Test Type||Mean Score||Exceeded|
- Asterisk "*", if present, indicates scores are not available (too few)
Calculated Percentiles from California School Ratings:
|English Language Arts/Literacy||Mathematics|
|Grade||Percentile||Students Tested||Percentile||Students Tested|
Weighted average for this school's Math and English test scores: 98.67%1-c
This school is in the 99.08th percentile1-d when compared to other schools of the same type: Elementary
Kindergarten Immunization Information:
(2014-15 School Year)
Alternative Junior High rank: none in Santa Monica
Alternative School rank: none in Santa Monica
Bay Street Learning Center rank: none in Santa Monica
Edison Elementary rank: 9 in Santa Monica
Franklin Elementary rank: 10 in Santa Monica
Grant Elementary rank: 9 in Santa Monica
John Adams Middle rank: 7 in Santa Monica
John Muir Elementary rank: 6 in Santa Monica
Juan Cabrillo Elementary rank: 8 in Malibu
Kennedy Child Study Center rank: none in Santa Monica
Lincoln Middle rank: 10 in Santa Monica
Madison Elementary rank: none in Santa Monica
Malibu High rank: 10 in Malibu
Malibu Park Middle rank: none in Malibu
McKinley Elementary rank: 9 in Santa Monica
Continuation Olympic High rank: 4 in Santa Monica
Point Dume Elementary rank: 10 in Malibu
Roosevelt Elementary rank: 10 in Santa Monica
K-8 Santa Monica Alternative rank: 9 in Santa Monica
Santa Monica High rank: 8 in Santa Monica
Santa Monica-Malibu Adult rank: none in Santa Monica
Santa Monica-Malibu Preschool rank: none in Santa Monica
SMMUSD Community Day rank: none in Santa Monica
Washington East rank: none in Santa Monica
Washington Elementary rank: none in Santa Monica
Webster Elementary rank: 10 in Malibu
Will Rogers Elementary rank: 9 in Santa Monica
- California School Ratings (CSR) computes percentiles in this way:
- For a given grade level, all Math scores are put into an ordered list and a percentile is calculated for each score, based its position in the list.
- For a given grade level, all English scores are put into an ordered list and a percentile is calculated for each score, based its position in the list.
- Math and English percentiles from (a & b above) are weighted, based on the number of students who completed each type of test, to create a combined Math+English weighted percentile for each school.
- The combined Math+English weighted percentiles are put into an ordered list for the particular type of school (elementary/middle/high school/K-12) and a percentile-within-the-school-type is calculated.
- How percentiles work: the school percentile is a number between 0 and 100 that reflects the percentage of schools of the same type (elementary/middle/high school/K-12) in California that have an equal or lower combined Math+English weighted percentile (from 1-c above). For example, a school in the 70th percentile would have a combined weighted percentile that was equal to or better than 70% of the other schools of the same type.
- The CSR Rank is determined by a school's percentile in comparison to other schools of the same type in California (from 1-d above). (1 is the worst, 10 is the best). Schools in the 90th percentile and above have rank 10, 80%-89.999% rank 9 and so on. A similar number of schools occupy each rank. * This rank is derived from data in the 2016 California Assessment of Student Performance and Progress (CAASPP).
- Alternative Schools receive percentiles, but are not ranked
- More information: 2016 CAASPP Paper-based Test Results