Marina del Rey Middle
12500 Braddock Drive
Los Angeles, CA 90066
- Compare with other schools in Los Angeles
- Compare with nearby schools
- School Type: Intermediate/Middle Schools (Public)
- Instruction Type: Partial Virtual - The school offers some, but not all, instruction through virtual instruction.
- District: Los Angeles Unified
- Grades: 6-8
2016 CAASPP Test Score Details:
|Grade||Test Type||Mean Score||Exceeded|
- Asterisk "*", if present, indicates scores are not available (too few)
Calculated Percentiles from California School Ratings:
|English Language Arts/Literacy||Mathematics|
|Grade||Percentile||Students Tested||Percentile||Students Tested|
Weighted average for this school's Math and English test scores: 22.73%1-c
This school is in the 22.95th percentile1-d when compared to other schools of the same type: Intermediate/Middle/Junior High
7th Grade Immunization Information:
(2014-15 School Year)
Animo Westside Charter Middle rank: 5 in Los Angeles
Beethoven Street Elementary rank: 7 in Los Angeles
Braddock Drive Elementary rank: 7 in Culver City
Citizens of the World 3 rank: 8 in Los Angeles
Coeur D'Alene Avenue Elementary rank: 9 in Venice
Cowan Avenue Elementary rank: 6 in Los Angeles
Culver City High rank: 9 in Culver City
Culver City Middle rank: 9 in Culver City
Culver City Unified School District iAcademy rank: none in Culver City
Culver Park High rank: 2 in Culver City
El Marino Elementary rank: 10 in Culver City
Goethe International Charter rank: 10 in Los Angeles
Grand View Boulevard Elementary rank: 6 in Los Angeles
ICEF Vista Elementary rank: 6 in Los Angeles
ICEF Vista Middle Academy rank: 6 in Los Angeles
James J. McBride Special Education Center rank: none in Los Angeles
Mark Twain Middle rank: 3 in Los Angeles
Ocean Charter rank: 8 in Los Angeles
Orville Wright Engineering and Design Magnet rank: 4 in Los Angeles
Phoenix Continuation rank: 4 in Los Angeles
Playa Vista Elementary rank: 9 in Playa Vista
Playa del Rey Elementary rank: 9 in Culver City
Short Avenue Elementary rank: 6 in Los Angeles
Stoner Avenue Elementary rank: 4 in Culver City
Venice Community Adult rank: none in Los Angeles
Venice Senior High rank: 8 in Los Angeles
Westside Innovative School House rank: 9 in Los Angeles
Westside Innovative School House Charter Middle rank: 8 in Los Angeles
- California School Ratings (CSR) computes percentiles in this way:
- For a given grade level, all Math scores are put into an ordered list and a percentile is calculated for each score, based its position in the list.
- For a given grade level, all English scores are put into an ordered list and a percentile is calculated for each score, based its position in the list.
- Math and English percentiles from (a & b above) are weighted, based on the number of students who completed each type of test, to create a combined Math+English weighted percentile for each school.
- The combined Math+English weighted percentiles are put into an ordered list for the particular type of school (elementary/middle/high school/K-12) and a percentile-within-the-school-type is calculated.
- How percentiles work: the school percentile is a number between 0 and 100 that reflects the percentage of schools of the same type (elementary/middle/high school/K-12) in California that have an equal or lower combined Math+English weighted percentile (from 1-c above). For example, a school in the 70th percentile would have a combined weighted percentile that was equal to or better than 70% of the other schools of the same type.
- The CSR Rank is determined by a school's percentile in comparison to other schools of the same type in California (from 1-d above). (1 is the worst, 10 is the best). Schools in the 90th percentile and above have rank 10, 80%-89.999% rank 9 and so on. A similar number of schools occupy each rank. * This rank is derived from data in the 2016 California Assessment of Student Performance and Progress (CAASPP).
- Alternative Schools receive percentiles, but are not ranked
- More information: 2016 CAASPP Paper-based Test Results