Culver Park High
4601 Elenda Street
Culver City, CA 90230
- Compare with other schools in Culver City
- Compare with nearby schools
- School Type: Continuation High Schools
- District: Culver City Unified
- Grades: 10-12
2016 CAASPP Test Score Details:
|Grade||Test Type||Mean Score||Exceeded|
- Asterisk "*", if present, indicates scores are not available (too few)
Calculated Percentiles from California School Ratings:
|English Language Arts/Literacy||Mathematics|
|Grade||Percentile||Students Tested||Percentile||Students Tested|
Weighted average for this school's Math and English test scores: 13.13%1-c
This school is in the 16.17th percentile1-d when compared to other schools of the same type: High School
Betsy Ross Elementary rank: none in Los Angeles
Culver City Adult rank: none in Culver City
Culver City Childrens Center rank: none in Culver City
Culver City Community Day rank: none in Culver City
Culver City High rank: 9 in Culver City
Culver City Independent Study rank: none in Culver City
Culver City Middle rank: 9 in Culver City
Culver City Unified School District iAcademy rank: none in Culver City
Culver Park High rank: 2 in Culver City
El Marino Elementary rank: 10 in Culver City
El Rincon Elementary rank: 7 in Culver City
Farragut Elementary rank: 10 in Culver City
La Ballona Elementary rank: 7 in Culver City
Linda Vista Elementary rank: none in Culver City
Linwood E. Howe Elementary rank: 7 in Culver City
Washington Elementary rank: none in Culver City
- California School Ratings (CSR) computes percentiles in this way:
- For a given grade level, all Math scores are put into an ordered list and a percentile is calculated for each score, based its position in the list.
- For a given grade level, all English scores are put into an ordered list and a percentile is calculated for each score, based its position in the list.
- Math and English percentiles from (a & b above) are weighted, based on the number of students who completed each type of test, to create a combined Math+English weighted percentile for each school.
- The combined Math+English weighted percentiles are put into an ordered list for the particular type of school (elementary/middle/high school/K-12) and a percentile-within-the-school-type is calculated.
- How percentiles work: the school percentile is a number between 0 and 100 that reflects the percentage of schools of the same type (elementary/middle/high school/K-12) in California that have an equal or lower combined Math+English weighted percentile (from 1-c above). For example, a school in the 70th percentile would have a combined weighted percentile that was equal to or better than 70% of the other schools of the same type.
- The CSR Rank is determined by a school's percentile in comparison to other schools of the same type in California (from 1-d above). (1 is the worst, 10 is the best). Schools in the 90th percentile and above have rank 10, 80%-89.999% rank 9 and so on. A similar number of schools occupy each rank. * This rank is derived from data in the 2016 California Assessment of Student Performance and Progress (CAASPP).
- Alternative Schools receive percentiles, but are not ranked
- More information: 2016 CAASPP Paper-based Test Results