International Polytechnic High
3801 West Temple Avenue, Building 128-16
Pomona, CA 91768
- Compare with other schools in Pomona
- Compare with nearby schools
- School Type: High Schools (Public)
- District: Los Angeles County Office of Education
- Grades: 9-12
2016 CAASPP Test Score Details:
|Grade||Test Type||Mean Score||Exceeded|
- Asterisk "*", if present, indicates scores are not available (too few)
Calculated Percentiles from California School Ratings:
|English Language Arts/Literacy||Mathematics|
|Grade||Percentile||Students Tested||Percentile||Students Tested|
Weighted average for this school's Math and English test scores: 95.98%1-c
This school is in the 95.94th percentile1-d when compared to other schools of the same type: High School
SAT Test Results:
International Polytechnic High rank: 10 in Pomona
Kellogg Polytechnic Elementary rank: 5 in Pomona
Lorbeer Middle rank: 7 in Diamond Bar
Diamond Point Elementary rank: 6 in Diamond Bar
Collegewood Elementary rank: 9 in Walnut Valley
Armstrong Elementary rank: 7 in Diamond Bar
Golden Springs Elementary rank: 8 in Diamond Bar
Ganesha High rank: 4 in Pomona
Ranch Hills Elementary rank: 8 in Pomona
Marshall Middle rank: 3 in Pomona
Westmont Elementary rank: 5 in Pomona
Leonard G. Westhoff Elementary rank: 10 in Walnut
Suzanne Middle rank: 10 in Walnut
Arroyo Elementary rank: 1 in Pomona
Walnut High rank: 10 in Walnut
Continuation Park West High rank: 1 in Pomona
Cortez Elementary rank: 6 in Pomona
Adult and Career Education rank: none in Pomona
Decker Elementary rank: 5 in Pomona
- California School Ratings (CSR) computes percentiles in this way:
- For a given grade level, all Math scores are put into an ordered list and a percentile is calculated for each score, based its position in the list.
- For a given grade level, all English scores are put into an ordered list and a percentile is calculated for each score, based its position in the list.
- Math and English percentiles from (a & b above) are weighted, based on the number of students who completed each type of test, to create a combined Math+English weighted percentile for each school.
- The combined Math+English weighted percentiles are put into an ordered list for the particular type of school (elementary/middle/high school/K-12) and a percentile-within-the-school-type is calculated.
- How percentiles work: the school percentile is a number between 0 and 100 that reflects the percentage of schools of the same type (elementary/middle/high school/K-12) in California that have an equal or lower combined Math+English weighted percentile (from 1-c above). For example, a school in the 70th percentile would have a combined weighted percentile that was equal to or better than 70% of the other schools of the same type.
- The CSR Rank is determined by a school's percentile in comparison to other schools of the same type in California (from 1-d above). (1 is the worst, 10 is the best). Schools in the 90th percentile and above have rank 10, 80%-89.999% rank 9 and so on. A similar number of schools occupy each rank. * This rank is derived from data in the 2016 California Assessment of Student Performance and Progress (CAASPP).
- Alternative Schools receive percentiles, but are not ranked
- More information: 2016 CAASPP Paper-based Test Results