9345 Winchester Street
Lower Lake, CA 95457
- Compare with other schools in Lower Lake
- Compare with nearby schools
- School Type: Opportunity Schools
- District: Konocti Unified
- Grades: 9-11
2016 CAASPP Test Score Details:
|Grade||Test Type||Mean Score||Exceeded|
- Asterisk "*", if present, indicates scores are not available (too few)
Blue Heron rank: none in Lower Lake
Blue Heron Community Day rank: none in Lower Lake
Burns Valley rank: 1 in Clearlake
William C. Carle High (Continuation) rank: 2 in Lower Lake
East Lake rank: 1 in Clearlake Oaks
Genesis High rank: none in Clearlake
Highlands Academy rank: none in Clearlake Oaks
Highlands High rank: none in Clearlake
Independent Study Program rank: none in Clearlake
Konocti Adult rank: none in Lower Lake
Konocti Community Day rank: none in Clearlake
Konocti Education Center rank: 4 in Clearlake
Konocti Preschool rank: none in Lower Lake
Lower Lake Elementary rank: 1 in Lower Lake
Lower Lake High rank: 3 in Lower Lake
Pomo rank: 1 in Clearlake
Indep. Study Richard H. Lewis rank: none in Clearlake
Richard H. Lewis Alternative rank: none in Clearlake
- California School Ratings (CSR) computes percentiles in this way:
- For a given grade level, all Math scores are put into an ordered list and a percentile is calculated for each score, based its position in the list.
- For a given grade level, all English scores are put into an ordered list and a percentile is calculated for each score, based its position in the list.
- Math and English percentiles from (a & b above) are weighted, based on the number of students who completed each type of test, to create a combined Math+English weighted percentile for each school.
- The combined Math+English weighted percentiles are put into an ordered list for the particular type of school (elementary/middle/high school/K-12) and a percentile-within-the-school-type is calculated.
- How percentiles work: the school percentile is a number between 0 and 100 that reflects the percentage of schools of the same type (elementary/middle/high school/K-12) in California that have an equal or lower combined Math+English weighted percentile (from 1-c above). For example, a school in the 70th percentile would have a combined weighted percentile that was equal to or better than 70% of the other schools of the same type.
- The CSR Rank is determined by a school's percentile in comparison to other schools of the same type in California (from 1-d above). (1 is the worst, 10 is the best). Schools in the 90th percentile and above have rank 10, 80%-89.999% rank 9 and so on. A similar number of schools occupy each rank. * This rank is derived from data in the 2016 California Assessment of Student Performance and Progress (CAASPP).
- Alternative Schools receive percentiles, but are not ranked
- More information: 2016 CAASPP Paper-based Test Results