Dunlap Leadership Academy
39500 Dunlap Road
Dunlap, CA 93621
- Compare with other schools in Dunlap
- Compare with nearby schools
- School Type: High Schools (Public) (Charter, not direct funded)
- Instruction Type: Exclusively Virtual - The school has no physical building where students meet with each other or with teachers, all instruction is virtual.
- District: Kings Canyon Joint Unified
- Website: www.kcusd.com
- Grades: 9-12
2016 CAASPP Test Score Details:
|Grade||Test Type||Mean Score||Exceeded|
- Asterisk "*", if present, indicates scores are not available (too few)
Calculated Percentiles from California School Ratings:
|English Language Arts/Literacy||Mathematics|
|Grade||Percentile||Students Tested||Percentile||Students Tested|
Weighted average for this school's Math and English test scores: 40.06%1-c
This school is in the 43.49th percentile1-d when compared to other schools of the same type: High School
SAT Test Results:
A. L. Conner Elementary rank: 4 in Orange Cove
Alta Elementary rank: 4 in Reedley
Citrus Middle rank: 4 in Orange Cove
Dunlap Elementary rank: 4 in Dunlap
Dunlap Leadership Academy rank: 5 in Dunlap
General Grant Middle rank: 7 in Reedley
Great Western Elementary rank: 5 in Reedley
Jefferson Elementary rank: 5 in Reedley
KC KIDS Pre-School rank: none in Reedley
Kings Canyon Adult rank: none in Reedley
Kings Canyon Continuation rank: 3 in Dinuba
Kings Canyon Unified School District Wide Preschools rank: none in Reedley
Lincoln Elementary rank: 4 in Reedley
McCord Elementary rank: 3 in Orange Cove
Miramonte Elementary rank: none in Miramonte
Alternative Mountain View rank: 3 in Reedley
Navelencia Middle rank: 6 in Reedley
Orange Cove High rank: 7 in Orange Cove
Reedley High rank: 8 in Reedley
Reedley Middle College High rank: 8 in Reedley
Riverview Elementary rank: 8 in Parlier
Sheridan Elementary rank: 5 in Orange Cove
Silas Bartsch rank: 5 in Reedley
Smith Mountain rank: none in Dinuba
Thomas Law Reed Elementary rank: 6 in Reedley
Washington Elementary rank: 4 in Reedley
- California School Ratings (CSR) computes percentiles in this way:
- For a given grade level, all Math scores are put into an ordered list and a percentile is calculated for each score, based its position in the list.
- For a given grade level, all English scores are put into an ordered list and a percentile is calculated for each score, based its position in the list.
- Math and English percentiles from (a & b above) are weighted, based on the number of students who completed each type of test, to create a combined Math+English weighted percentile for each school.
- The combined Math+English weighted percentiles are put into an ordered list for the particular type of school (elementary/middle/high school/K-12) and a percentile-within-the-school-type is calculated.
- How percentiles work: the school percentile is a number between 0 and 100 that reflects the percentage of schools of the same type (elementary/middle/high school/K-12) in California that have an equal or lower combined Math+English weighted percentile (from 1-c above). For example, a school in the 70th percentile would have a combined weighted percentile that was equal to or better than 70% of the other schools of the same type.
- The CSR Rank is determined by a school's percentile in comparison to other schools of the same type in California (from 1-d above). (1 is the worst, 10 is the best). Schools in the 90th percentile and above have rank 10, 80%-89.999% rank 9 and so on. A similar number of schools occupy each rank. * This rank is derived from data in the 2016 California Assessment of Student Performance and Progress (CAASPP).
- Alternative Schools receive percentiles, but are not ranked
- More information: 2016 CAASPP Paper-based Test Results