33629 15th Street
Union City, CA 94587
- Compare with other schools in Union City
- Compare with nearby schools
- School Type: Elementary Schools (Public)
- District: New Haven Unified
- Grades: K-5
2016 CAASPP Test Score Details:
|Grade||Test Type||Mean Score||Exceeded|
- Asterisk "*", if present, indicates scores are not available (too few)
Calculated Percentiles from California School Ratings:
|English Language Arts/Literacy||Mathematics|
|Grade||Percentile||Students Tested||Percentile||Students Tested|
Weighted average for this school's Math and English test scores: 20.64%1-c
This school is in the 16.81th percentile1-d when compared to other schools of the same type: Elementary
Kindergarten Immunization Information:
(2014-15 School Year)
Alternative Learning Academy at Conley-Caraballo High rank: none in Hayward
Alvarado Elementary rank: 7 in Union City
Barnard-White Middle rank: none in Union City
Cabello Student Support Center rank: none in Union City
Cesar Chavez Middle rank: 4 in Union City
Cont. El Rancho Verde High rank: none in
Core Learning Academy at Conley-Caraballo High rank: 2 in Hayward
Decoto Elementary rank: none in Union City
Decoto School for Independent Study rank: 4 in Union City
Delaine Eastin Elementary rank: 9 in Union City
El Rancho Verde Elementary rank: none in Union City
Guy Jr. Emanuele Elementary rank: 4 in Union City
Hillview Crest Elementary rank: 2 in Hayward
Itliong-Vera Cruz rank: 8 in Union City
James Logan High rank: 8 in Union City
Manuel White Elementary rank: none in Union City
New Haven Adult rank: none in Union City
New Haven Community Day rank: none in Union City
New Haven Continuation High Sc rank: none in Union City
Pioneer Elementary rank: 7 in Union City
Searles Elementary rank: 2 in Union City
Tom Kitayama Elementary rank: 8 in Union City
- California School Ratings (CSR) computes percentiles in this way:
- For a given grade level, all Math scores are put into an ordered list and a percentile is calculated for each score, based its position in the list.
- For a given grade level, all English scores are put into an ordered list and a percentile is calculated for each score, based its position in the list.
- Math and English percentiles from (a & b above) are weighted, based on the number of students who completed each type of test, to create a combined Math+English weighted percentile for each school.
- The combined Math+English weighted percentiles are put into an ordered list for the particular type of school (elementary/middle/high school/K-12) and a percentile-within-the-school-type is calculated.
- How percentiles work: the school percentile is a number between 0 and 100 that reflects the percentage of schools of the same type (elementary/middle/high school/K-12) in California that have an equal or lower combined Math+English weighted percentile (from 1-c above). For example, a school in the 70th percentile would have a combined weighted percentile that was equal to or better than 70% of the other schools of the same type.
- The CSR Rank is determined by a school's percentile in comparison to other schools of the same type in California (from 1-d above). (1 is the worst, 10 is the best). Schools in the 90th percentile and above have rank 10, 80%-89.999% rank 9 and so on. A similar number of schools occupy each rank. * This rank is derived from data in the 2016 California Assessment of Student Performance and Progress (CAASPP).
- Alternative Schools receive percentiles, but are not ranked
- More information: 2016 CAASPP Paper-based Test Results