Henry Ford Elementary
2498 Massachusetts Avenue
Redwood City, CA 94061
- Compare with other schools in Redwood City
- Compare with nearby schools
- School Type: Elementary Schools (Public)
- District: Redwood City Elementary
- Grades: K-5
2016 CAASPP Test Score Details:
|Grade||Test Type||Mean Score||Exceeded|
- Asterisk "*" indicates scores are not available (too few) 'none'
|Hispanic or Latino||56.35%|
|Two or More Races||4.7%|
Kindergarten Immunization Information:
(2014-15 School Year)
(2014-15 School Year)
- Up-to-date Immunizations: 84% (72)
- Conditional admission: 12% (10) 6
- Medical exemptions: 0% (0)
- Personal Belief exemptions: 5% (4)
- Religious Belief exemptions: 0% (0)
Adelante Spanish Immersion rank: 8 in Redwood City
Clifford Elementary rank: 6 in Redwood City
Connect Community Charter rank: 3 in Redwood City
Everest Public High rank: 10 in Redwood City
Fair Oaks Elementary rank: 1 in Redwood City
Garfield Elementary rank: 2 in Menlo Park
Hawes Elementary rank: 4 in Redwood City
Hillview Middle rank: 10 in Menlo Park
Hoover Elementary rank: 4 in Redwood City
John F. Kennedy Middle rank: 4 in Redwood City
John Gill Elementary rank: 1 in Redwood City
KIPP Excelencia Community Preparatory rank: 9 in Redwood City
La Entrada Middle rank: 10 in Menlo Park
Las Lomitas Elementary rank: 10 in Atherton
McKinley Institute of Technology rank: 2 in Redwood City
Menlo-Atherton High rank: 8 in Atherton
North Star Academy rank: 10 in Redwood City
Orion Alternative rank: 8 in Redwood City
Rocketship Redwood City rank: 3 in Redwood City
Roosevelt Elementary rank: 5 in Redwood City
Roy Cloud Elementary rank: 8 in Redwood City
Selby Lane Elementary rank: 5 in Atherton
Sequoia District Adult Education rank: none in Menlo Park
Sequoia High rank: 8 in Redwood City
Sequoia Union High Independent Study rank: none in Redwood City
Summit Preparatory Charter High rank: 10 in Redwood City
Woodside Elementary rank: 10 in Woodside
Woodside High rank: 7 in Woodside
- California School Ratings (CSR) computes percentiles in this way:
- For a given grade level, all Math scores are put into an ordered list and a percentile is calculated for each score, based its position in the list.
- For a given grade level, all English scores are put into an ordered list and a percentile is calculated for each score, based its position in the list.
- Math and English percentiles from (a & b above) are weighted, based on the number of students who completed each type of test, to create a combined Math+English weighted percentile for each school.
- The combined Math+English weighted percentiles are put into an ordered list for the particular type of school (elementary/middle/high school/K-12) and a percentile-within-the-school-type is calculated.
- How percentiles work: the school percentile is a number between 0 and 100 that reflects the percentage of schools of the same type (elementary/middle/high school/K-12) in California that have an equal or lower combined Math+English weighted percentile (from 1-c above). For example, a school in the 70th percentile would have a combined weighted percentile that was equal to or better than 70% of the other schools of the same type.
- The CSR Rank is determined by a school's percentile in comparison to other schools of the same type in California (from 1-d above). (1 is the worst, 10 is the best). Schools in the 90th percentile and above have rank 10, 80%-89.999% rank 9 and so on. A similar number of schools occupy each rank. * This rank is derived from data in the 2016 California Assessment of Student Performance and Progress (CAASPP).
- Alternative Schools receive percentiles, but are not ranked
- More information: 2016 CAASPP Paper-based Test Results