SF Sheriff's Five Keys Charter
1 Moreland Drive
San Bruno, CA 94066
- Compare with other schools in San Bruno
- Compare with nearby schools
- School Type: High Schools (Public) (Charter, not direct funded)
- District: San Francisco Unified
- Website: www.fivekeyscharter.org
- Grades: 9-12
2016 CAASPP Test Score Details:
|Grade||Test Type||Mean Score||Exceeded|
- Asterisk "*" indicates scores are not available (too few) 'none'
SAT Test Results:
|Average Reading Score||N/A|
|Average Math Score||N/A|
|Percent Tested||0% (0 out of 43 seniors)|
|Hispanic or Latino||45.99%|
|Two or More Races||0.89%|
|American Indian or Alaska Native||0.3%|
Alta Loma Middle rank: 7 in South San Francisco
Continuation Baden High rank: 2 in South San Francisco
Buri Buri Elementary rank: 8 in South San Francisco
Community Day rank: none in South San Francisco
Decima M. Allen Elementary rank: 6 in San Bruno
El Camino High rank: 8 in South San Francisco
El Crystal Elementary rank: 7 in San Bruno
Ingrid B. Lacy Middle rank: 6 in Pacifica
John Muir Elementary rank: 8 in San Bruno
Junipero Serra Elementary rank: 7 in Daly City
Los Cerritos Elementary rank: 6 in South San Francisco
Meadows Elementary rank: 10 in Millbrae
Monte Verde Elementary rank: 9 in San Bruno
Ocean Shore Elementary rank: 9 in Pacifica
Oceana High rank: 9 in Pacifica
Ortega Elementary rank: 8 in Pacifica
Parkside Intermediate rank: 6 in San Bruno
Peninsula High rank: 2 in San Bruno
Ponderosa Elementary rank: 7 in South San Francisco
Portola Elementary rank: 9 in San Bruno
Rollingwood Elementary rank: 7 in San Bruno
Skyline Elementary rank: 8 in Daly City
South San Francisco Adult rank: none in South San Francisco
South San Francisco High rank: 7 in South San Francisco
Sunset Ridge Elementary rank: 6 in Pacifica
Terra Nova High rank: 8 in Pacifica
Vallemar Elementary rank: 9 in Pacifica
Westborough Middle rank: 9 in South San Francisco
- California School Ratings (CSR) computes percentiles in this way:
- For a given grade level, all Math scores are put into an ordered list and a percentile is calculated for each score, based its position in the list.
- For a given grade level, all English scores are put into an ordered list and a percentile is calculated for each score, based its position in the list.
- Math and English percentiles from (a & b above) are weighted, based on the number of students who completed each type of test, to create a combined Math+English weighted percentile for each school.
- The combined Math+English weighted percentiles are put into an ordered list for the particular type of school (elementary/middle/high school/K-12) and a percentile-within-the-school-type is calculated.
- How percentiles work: the school percentile is a number between 0 and 100 that reflects the percentage of schools of the same type (elementary/middle/high school/K-12) in California that have an equal or lower combined Math+English weighted percentile (from 1-c above). For example, a school in the 70th percentile would have a combined weighted percentile that was equal to or better than 70% of the other schools of the same type.
- The CSR Rank is determined by a school's percentile in comparison to other schools of the same type in California (from 1-d above). (1 is the worst, 10 is the best). Schools in the 90th percentile and above have rank 10, 80%-89.999% rank 9 and so on. A similar number of schools occupy each rank. * This rank is derived from data in the 2016 California Assessment of Student Performance and Progress (CAASPP).
- Alternative Schools receive percentiles, but are not ranked
- More information: 2016 CAASPP Paper-based Test Results