6269 Twin Lake Drive
San Diego, CA 92119
- Compare with other schools in San Diego
- Compare with nearby schools
- School Type: Elementary Schools (Public)
- District: San Diego Unified
- Website: www.sandi.net/bw
- Grades: K-5
2016 CAASPP Test Score Details:
|Grade||Test Type||Mean Score||Exceeded|
- Asterisk "*" indicates scores are not available (too few) 'none'
|Hispanic or Latino||23.45%|
|Two or More Races||8.88%|
Kindergarten Immunization Information:
(2014-15 School Year)
(2014-15 School Year)
- Up-to-date Immunizations: 91% (92)
- Conditional admission: 3% (3) 6
- Medical exemptions: 0% (0)
- Personal Belief exemptions: 6% (6)
- Religious Belief exemptions: 1% (1)
Chet F. Harritt Elementary rank: 7 in Santee
Clay Elementary rank: 6 in San Diego
College Preparatory Middle rank: 10 in La Mesa
Dailard Elementary rank: 10 in San Diego
Fletcher Hills Elementary rank: 9 in El Cajon
Gage Elementary rank: 7 in San Diego
Green Elementary rank: 10 in San Diego
Grossmont Adult rank: none in El Cajon
Grossmont Middle College High rank: 10 in El Cajon
Harriet Tubman Village Charter rank: 5 in San Diego
Hearst Elementary rank: 10 in San Diego
Helix High rank: 8 in La Mesa
Henry High rank: 9 in San Diego
La Mesa Dale Elementary rank: 6 in La Mesa
La Mesa Middle rank: none in La Mesa
La Mesa-Spring Valley Home Independent Study rank: 2 in La Mesa
Language Academy rank: 8 in San Diego
Lemon Avenue Elementary rank: 7 in La Mesa
Lewis Middle rank: 9 in San Diego
Magnolia Science Academy San Diego rank: 9 in San Diego
Marvin Elementary rank: 10 in San Diego
Maryland Avenue Elementary rank: 7 in La Mesa
Murray Manor Elementary rank: 8 in La Mesa
Northmont Elementary rank: 5 in La Mesa
Parkway Middle rank: 8 in La Mesa
Pershing Middle rank: 8 in San Diego
Rolando Elementary rank: 6 in La Mesa
San Diego Virtual rank: 5 in Pine Valley
- California School Ratings (CSR) computes percentiles in this way:
- For a given grade level, all Math scores are put into an ordered list and a percentile is calculated for each score, based its position in the list.
- For a given grade level, all English scores are put into an ordered list and a percentile is calculated for each score, based its position in the list.
- Math and English percentiles from (a & b above) are weighted, based on the number of students who completed each type of test, to create a combined Math+English weighted percentile for each school.
- The combined Math+English weighted percentiles are put into an ordered list for the particular type of school (elementary/middle/high school/K-12) and a percentile-within-the-school-type is calculated.
- How percentiles work: the school percentile is a number between 0 and 100 that reflects the percentage of schools of the same type (elementary/middle/high school/K-12) in California that have an equal or lower combined Math+English weighted percentile (from 1-c above). For example, a school in the 70th percentile would have a combined weighted percentile that was equal to or better than 70% of the other schools of the same type.
- The CSR Rank is determined by a school's percentile in comparison to other schools of the same type in California (from 1-d above). (1 is the worst, 10 is the best). Schools in the 90th percentile and above have rank 10, 80%-89.999% rank 9 and so on. A similar number of schools occupy each rank. * This rank is derived from data in the 2016 California Assessment of Student Performance and Progress (CAASPP).
- Alternative Schools receive percentiles, but are not ranked
- More information: 2016 CAASPP Paper-based Test Results