3251 Juanita Street
San Diego, CA 92105
- Compare with other schools in San Diego
- Compare with nearby schools
- School Type: Elementary Schools (Public)
- District: San Diego Unified
- Grades: K-5
2016 CAASPP Test Score Details:
|Grade||Test Type||Mean Score||Exceeded|
- Asterisk "*", if present, indicates scores are not available (too few)
Kindergarten Immunization Information:
(2014-15 School Year)
ALBA rank: none in San Diego
City Heights Preparatory Charter rank: none in San Diego
Clark Middle rank: 2 in San Diego
Crawford High rank: 4 in San Diego
Darnall Charter rank: 4 in San Diego
Diego Hills Charter rank: 3 in San Diego
Einstein Academy rank: 8 in San Diego
Empower Charter rank: 4 in San Diego
Euclid Elementary rank: 3 in San Diego
Fay Elementary rank: 3 in San Diego
Hamilton Elementary rank: none in San Diego
Holly Drive Leadership Academy rank: 2 in San Diego
Ibarra Elementary rank: 3 in San Diego
Iftin Charter rank: 4 in San Diego
Johnson Elementary rank: 3 in San Diego
Joyner Elementary rank: 4 in San Diego
Mann Middle rank: 4 in San Diego
Marshall Elementary rank: 3 in San Diego
Millennial Tech Middle rank: 1 in San Diego
Oak Park Elementary rank: 6 in San Diego
Pacific American Academy rank: none in San Diego
Rolando Park Elementary rank: 5 in San Diego
Rosa Parks Elementary rank: 6 in San Diego
San Altos Elementary rank: 4 in Lemon Grove
San Miguel Elementary rank: 3 in Lemon Grove
Thrive Public rank: none in San Diego
Vista La Mesa Academy rank: 5 in La Mesa
Webster Elementary rank: 4 in San Diego
- California School Ratings (CSR) computes percentiles in this way:
- For a given grade level, all Math scores are put into an ordered list and a percentile is calculated for each score, based its position in the list.
- For a given grade level, all English scores are put into an ordered list and a percentile is calculated for each score, based its position in the list.
- Math and English percentiles from (a & b above) are weighted, based on the number of students who completed each type of test, to create a combined Math+English weighted percentile for each school.
- The combined Math+English weighted percentiles are put into an ordered list for the particular type of school (elementary/middle/high school/K-12) and a percentile-within-the-school-type is calculated.
- How percentiles work: the school percentile is a number between 0 and 100 that reflects the percentage of schools of the same type (elementary/middle/high school/K-12) in California that have an equal or lower combined Math+English weighted percentile (from 1-c above). For example, a school in the 70th percentile would have a combined weighted percentile that was equal to or better than 70% of the other schools of the same type.
- The CSR Rank is determined by a school's percentile in comparison to other schools of the same type in California (from 1-d above). (1 is the worst, 10 is the best). Schools in the 90th percentile and above have rank 10, 80%-89.999% rank 9 and so on. A similar number of schools occupy each rank. * This rank is derived from data in the 2016 California Assessment of Student Performance and Progress (CAASPP).
- Alternative Schools receive percentiles, but are not ranked
- More information: 2016 CAASPP Paper-based Test Results